IGNORED

Best Away Day

Guest Downend1 Red

Guest Downend1 Red

I know we still have two games to win but supposing Danny's tactics all go to plan & we do get promoted which away games are we all most looking forward to? Obviously leeds is going to be a great day out but what other games is anyone looking forward to?

Lets all be in a confident mood and assume we eint going to saltergate & edgely park again next season!!

Guest bristolbred

If it all goes to plan, then Leeds, Sheff Utd, Notts Forest, Derby, Leics, Stoke, Wolves will all be done, as they are close to where i now live!!. :D

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!. :whistle:

:wacko:

Without a doubt, its has to be Bramall Lane (Sheff Utd).

I remember five years ago (GOD, has it been that long) when we lost there and were relegated. Most of us stayed behind singing (as you do) and one of the song's we sang was, " you'll still be here when we get back".

I would love nothing more than going there on opening day and singing

"We're back and you're still here" or something like that.

I will also add that even though we got relegated that day and i felt like poo for weeks afterwards it was still a good day out.

So Bramall Lane for me.

Guest Georgeformbygrill

Leeds and Cardiff. believe it or not, but Cardiff have gone up in the world! i've been the last two times and it really wasn't that bad. They've got netting up to stop people chucking stuff, then you come out(all the Cardiff fans just looking at you behind the fences!)straight on the coaches and your off.

Guest comeonyoureds

provided we actually go up and i have the money I'm looking forward to going to, leeds, sheff utd, leicester, derby, forest, baardiff, coventry, wolves, and plymuff!

Ipswich as most of my family now live there, Norwich as it's easy for me to reach, Leicester will be my nearest game, 40 miles away and 50 to Coventry.

Of course if all goes according to plan (and wildest dreams) 12 months time we'll be discussing visits to Higbury, Old Trafford and Anfield for League matches again. :whistle:

Guest Downend1 Red
Cardiff then West Ham then Millwall then Leeds 4 me
Oh really!!

Obviously because of the warm welcome and great hospitality

we recieve from the fans.

Archived