IGNORED

Tony Mowbray?

bcfcbs20

I wouldnt touch Mowbray, hes gunna be on a downer since his unsuccessful spell in scotland. Personally, id prefer curbishley...but i think money is an issue. Not that we are in financial difficulty just will Lansdown pay up high wages. What about a cheap alternitive, Paul Tisdale. Hes done a great job at Exeter in all fairness, no comparison to Curbs but worth a try, look and Gary J he was a league 2 manager who won promotion and then joined city and done really well in the championship. I think Tisdale will be on the shortlist too. Im saying hes my choice but he realistic.

No No No!

I wouldnt like to see Tony Mowbray here. I dont have any particular reason, I just dont like the guy very much. For me, a City manager needs to have a good personality - and whenever I have seen him interviewed he seems quite dull and not very passionate.

Plus, when West Brom played City at Ashton Gate a couple of seasons ago, I remember sitting just behind the dug out and there were a couple of City fans berating Mowbray for wearing brown shoes with black trousers which was hilarious and I will always remember that!

He did look strange that day..

Yeah i remember that... Hee HEE... It was me... I sit just behind home dugout.. We always try and have a laugh and take the mick out of the away manager and staff. Nothing nasty just comical value.... The Cardiff physio was the funniest, he was trying to entice us on the pitch .. We wound him up... Sometimes we are well behaved.....:laugh:...

Why the dig at Hartley, he's awesome and judging by his performances on sat and tues he looked back to his best.

Im a City and Celtic fan (i live in Glasgow) and think Paul Hartley is a great player and has played fantastic in every game for city when played in the right position! BUT he would be even better if he was in good shape, he is much heavier than ive ever seen him...

Im a City and Celtic fan (i live in Glasgow) and think Paul Hartley is a great player and has played fantastic in every game for city when played in the right position! BUT he would be even better if he was in good shape, he is much heavier than ive ever seen him...

can you tell our fellow city fans what they should be chanting for Hartley - what his song is....

at the moment they chant hartleys name like there wanking over him - celtic's chant is much better

We always try and have a laugh and take the mick out of the away manager and staff. Nothing nasty just comical value.... The Cardiff physio was the funniest, he was trying to entice us on the pitch .. We wound him up... Sometimes we are well behaved.....:laugh:...

Can't remember which team it was that had a very short, slightly fat, physio last season.

As he went down the tunnel, a fellow near me shouted "Where's Snow White and the other six then?"

The physio turned around, looked across and said "Sorry?", obviously having not heard.

This only served to give the fan another chance to repeat the jibe.

Eventually the physio realised that it was just a p155 take and stormed down the tunnel telling him to "**** Off!"

Absolutely hilarious!

Archived