IGNORED

Westlife To "perform" At Ashton Gate

Barrs Court Red

Surely this sort of crappy pappy b*******s should be on at the mem.

Save ashton gate for massive attack and the mighty wurzels !!

Sadly it's this sort of concert that will sell out and make the club a nice profit.

MA, as much as I love them, didn't even sell out Queens Sq in 2003.

Sadly it's this sort of concert that will sell out and make the club a nice profit.

MA, as much as I love them, didn't even sell out Queens Sq in 2003.

aaaah but imagine the last ashton gate tribute gig before we move to our new shiny stadium ..massive attack ,tricky,portishead , the mightywurzels.........Who else would you have in the line up???

aaaah but imagine the last ashton gate tribute gig before we move to our new shiny stadium ..massive attack ,tricky,portishead , the mightywurzels.........Who else would you have in the line up???

Well the potential good one is apparently Tricky is mates with the rest of MA again. I big reunion gig at AG would get tickets sold.

Sadly Mr Barrow is Gas which I try and forget.

Wasn't the Ronan Keating gig a few years ago a financial disaster though?

I haven't a clue myself but is there really a big market for this sort of shite?

Also I bet the groundsman and his team who in my opinion have produced the best pitch in the Championship this season will be over the moon having all that hardboard being laid over their billiard table this close to the new season!!!!!

DOH

If it's early in the summer the pitch can recover

How much lolly will the club make from this?

As for the Massives and Tricky performing together again...hmmm, would be incandescently wonderful but don't know if it's likely, mind you 3D is a Cidered (how DO you spell that, anyway?)

Perhaps Banksy could do the stage art as well

Better still, get a Massive Attack/Wurzels collaboration - Unfinished Cider? I've got a Brand New Mezzanine?? winner_third_h4h.gif

If it's early in the summer the pitch can recover

How much lolly will the club make from this?

As for the Massives and Tricky performing together again...hmmm, would be incandescently wonderful but don't know if it's likely, mind you 3D is a Cidered (how DO you spell that, anyway?)

Perhaps Banksy could do the stage art as well

Better still, get a Massive Attack/Wurzels collaboration - Unfinished Cider? I've got a Brand New Mezzanine?? winner_third_h4h.gif

now were talkin...

Russel howard and jlc to compere

DJ Dereck to spin the vinyl!!!!

Sadly Mr Barrow is Gas which I try and forget.

And there was me thinking there was only one Gashead in Portishead when I was growing up. Mr Barrow makes two. Can't be a proper one. The place has gone downhill a bit more now, they (Gasheads) must reach double figures now....crime has gone up too.

And there was me thinking there was only one Gashead in Portishead when I was growing up. Mr Barrow makes two. Can't be a proper one. The place has gone downhill a bit more now, they (Gasheads) must reach double figures now....crime has gone up too.

It's the odd Plymouth shirt which disturbs me most.. regularly see one jogger going past the premier inn in his Cornish pasty shirt.

Archived