IGNORED

How Old Are You

SecretSam

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I turned 30 in November, so far not liking it

Well, somewhat surprisingly, you're in the majority Dolly.

Almost 57% over 30 as things stand, 30% over 40, and 12.5% of us exceed our half century and these days have nothing better to do on a Saturday night than calculate poll percentages.doh.gif

Now that Dorothy's finished, that is.yes.gif

Well, somewhat surprisingly, you're in the majority Dolly.

Almost 57% over 30 as things stand, 30% over 40, and 12.5% of us exceed our half century and these days have nothing better to do on a Saturday night than calculate poll percentages.doh.gif

Now that Dorothy's finished, that is.yes.gif

Noggers I broke the mold ! At 50 I was married to a 29 year old. Post divorce, my live in girlfriend was 33 when I was 60.

A good line to a younger women.

" Excuse me, can you assist me with the new Maths?

A. What do you mean ?

How many times does 60 go into 33 ?

Usual answer is a smile and most women want an older man experience, plenty of them are ******* well not UP to it, however there are " operators" who are known as hunters. Its all about prestige, and for instance , if you score a lesbian, thats major points !

The real hunters are another league.....................perhaps Dolly could confirm ...... or perhaps not !

being 57 TODAY quite old, infact more old than boy sad.gif now where is that brandy gone drunk2.gif

Happy Birthday to you - hope you have/had a good day!

I just discovered that I was born the day before a certain Steve Coppell - I wonder if he will need an older and wiser assistant in his next job!

I'm 30 now, not too bothered though I'll only see it once in my life time, Im not sure I'd want to be 18 again in this day and age though, mind you I'm just beginning to see City actually wake from that sleeping giant tag that I have forever been hearing!

Archived