IGNORED

Music At End Of Barnsley Match

Economou

Pure co-incidence! Just happened to be the next track on the cd.....

On another note, did anyone enjoy Massive Attack just before the players came out???

Yeah, remember thinking it was good listening to a Bristol band, Unfinished Sympathy I think, my memory aint what it used to be smile.gif

I wonder if any of you old uns remember this.. I worked for City from 85 to 89 and whilst abroad Calella or Magalluf cant really remember. I heard a song being played in a pub/club. I tracked it down and purchased it from a shop on 12" record..whilst in spain. I bought two copies as well .

This is true but I gave a copy to a man called John Cox who used to organise a lot of things at the club and asked him to play it before and after the game.. He did this and the song did really well on the football scene. It wasnt heard of here until I brought it to the club, it wouldnt have been long before someone else did tho...

Can you name the song/anthem..

I wonder if any of you old uns remember this.. I worked for City from 85 to 89 and whilst abroad Calella or Magalluf cant really remember. I heard a song being played in a pub/club. I tracked it down and purchased it from a shop on 12" record..whilst in spain. I bought two copies as well .

This is true but I gave a copy to a man called John Cox who used to organise a lot of things at the club and asked him to play it before and after the game.. He did this and the song did really well on the football scene. It wasnt heard of here until I brought it to the club, it wouldnt have been long before someone else did tho...

Kicker Conspiracy - The Fall ?

No idea really just thought I'd give a Fall footy-related song a mention.

These days it would presumably be Theme from Sparta FC.

It could indeed. 'We live on blood, we are Bristol City FC'? Would it catch on ?

Touch Sensitive would be a great song prior to kick off, have a dream of all Ashton Gate joining in with the 'Hey Hey Hey's'

It was called . Ole ole ole (we are the champs) or (the name of the game) He got whoever did it to play it for me quite a lot of times...:laugh:..True..

Archived