IGNORED

How Many?

Stylus

All home games except Tranmere and Rushden and the Barnsley FA Cup game. Went to the League-Cup games against Swansea, Watford(cracking high-tempo game)and Southampton...haven't got a season ticket though so won't get any priority should we reach the Millennium...! Hoping to be able to get a student season-ticket for next season(at the mo only £120-bargain!!) although I'll have to try to figure out the cheapest way to get back from Plymuff each week!!

Only been away to Swindon, Sheffield Wednesday and Barnsley. All great atmospheres-much prefer them in general to home games although don't have a car and can't usually convince people to come away with me so don't get to as many as I'd like to.

Guest bristolbred

I darn't say how many, in case the wife see's my reply, and then when she calculates how many games + how much we spend, ( have £100 a game!!) then she really will divorce me!!. :speechless3: :speechless20:

but it is in excess of 75% of home and away games!!, and a home game is a round trip of 300 miles!!, but this season, whatever the outcome of tonights game, has been worth it, and two trips to Hartlepool this year!!. :P

COME ON YOU REDS!!!. :ph34r:

:huh::):)

Archived