and...

Hartlepool (1st game)

Port Vale

Peterborough

Notts County

Oldham

Brentford

6 away.

yet i couldn't get a ticket for either play-off match due to work and ridiculous ques. (I was one of the lucky ones who waited 6+ hours last season for the cardiff match) :wacko: :@ :whistle:

22 home (league & cup)

Away: Colchester, Oldham, Wrexham, Brighton, Rushden, Barnsley(Fa cup), Brentford, Hartlepool, Grimsby, Wednesday, Tranmere, Swindon, Luton, Barnsley, Hartlepool.

Guest worle-red

27 home 4 cup, 2 friendlys, 21 league

11 away

chesterfield

colchester

AFC bournmouth

plymouth(league)

notts county

hartlepool(not yesterday)

grimsby

wednesday

port vale

swindle

barnsley

• Admin

Been to every home game.

Away games (in order);

Chesterfield, Bournemouth, Oldham Athletic, Q.P.R, Plymotuh Argyle (league only), Wycombe, Rushden, Notts County, Peterborough, Sheff Wednesday, Stockport, Port Vale, Swindon, Luton and Barnsley (league only)

Guest Cyprus_Red

every home game including cup

away:

colchester

qpr

wycombe

notts county

sheffield wed

peterborough

luton

barnsley

port vale

swindon

hartlepool (yday) so i think thats 38 games not bad

Guest Georgeformbygrill

Not sure how many home games i've been to. I think i missed hartlepool Home in the league.

I've been to 13 away.

Chesterfield

Bournemouth

Oldham

Qpr

Wrexham

Brentford

Notts county

Hartlepool

Sheff.w

Swindon

Luton

Barnsley

Hartlepool

Uh... Team Bath in the pre-season (if you want to count that :whistle: ) and quite a few reserve matches and a couple of womens games.

Home

Chesterfield

Barnsley

Brighton

Blackpool

All the other games I was glued to the radio or listening on Bristol City World

Quite a poor showing (not expecting anyone to judge, but in my opinion it is and I wish I had been to more and could have afforded to go to some away games) but in my defence for the majority of the season I was working on both Saturdays and midweek evenings :D

I won't be able to get a season ticket next year as hoped because I'll be stuck in Swindon working, but when I return to Bristol to do my final year of uni I'm planning to have saved enough money not to work and follow City quite nicely before the world of employment grips me further :wacko:

Ooh, and I've attended a fans forum game... surely the definition of any proper fan :D

All 54 First Team games this season (League, League Cup, FA Cup, LDV and last nights playoff game at Hartlepool).

Last game I did not attend Home or Away was Bristol City v Reading in the 1st Division in the 1994/1995 season.

For a First Team total of 501 matches since then.

All 54 First Team games this season (League, League Cup, FA Cup, LDV and last nights playoff game at Hartlepool).

Last game I did not attend Home or Away was Bristol City v Reading in the 1st Division in the 1994/1995 season.

:whistle:

Guest bath_red

Oldfield

That is some record, perhaps you should volunteer to have your picture on the front of the programme. (as per other thread).

Oldfield,

We have something in common - I didn't attend Bristol City vs. Reading in 1994/1995 either. :D

Only the six games for me this season, Tranny, Posh and B'pool @ AG. Rushden, Posh & Grimsby away. 4 wins, 2 draws.

Whilst serving in the RAF I usually got just 1 game per season (unless we had an unexpected cup replay) and I set a record of 12 years between defeats! I saw us lose at home to Villa in Jan 1980 and did not see City lose again until Sep 1992 @ Ipswich.

Archived