IGNORED

New Team To Hate

cityhead

I am normally quite level headed and willing to listen to both sides of the argumment but today Notts Forest (they hate being called Notts) are officially my hate team.

Tyson's tackle was late, other posters are saying it was 50/50. If this was the case then a collision and the ball rebounding somewhere would have been the result and would have been acceptable. The fact that deano kicked it into the stands and was then left unconcious and suspected broken bones only proves Tyson was late and injured with intent (knowing he was late he could have pulled his foot away and provided less impact).

Billy davies laughing at the situation just confirms he is scum, even worse than Warnock IMO as he is just all talk.

Let's not forgert the disrepute charges on Notts Forest this season as well - Brian Clough must be turning in his grave at the lowering of standards at this once great club.

I have emailed the football league show asking for a debate on the subject, but as said in my email I doubt a debate will be held as it will put one of their favourite clubs in direpute.

Billy davies should face an FA charge.

I am normally quite level headed and willing to listen to both sides of the argumment but today Notts Forest (they hate being called Notts) are officially my hate team.

Tyson's tackle was late, other posters are saying it was 50/50. If this was the case then a collision and the ball rebounding somewhere would have been the result and would have been acceptable. The fact that deano kicked it into the stands and was then left unconcious and suspected broken bones only proves Tyson was late and injured with intent (knowing he was late he could have pulled his foot away and provided less impact).

Billy davies laughing at the situation just confirms he is scum, even worse than Warnock IMO as he is just all talk.

Let's not forgert the disrepute charges on Notts Forest this season as well - Brian Clough must be turning in his grave at the lowering of standards at this once great club.

I have emailed the football league show asking for a debate on the subject, but as said in my email I doubt a debate will be held as it will put one of their favourite clubs in direpute.

Billy davies should face an FA charge.

I agree with everything you say, they are the new Palace.

talk about go over the top. bad challenge yes. but come on, these things happen.

Tysons gotta go for the ball, it was a 50/50 and there is alot of bad luck involved. Before tyson slid in, there is no way he would have known how low gerkens head would have been after the follow through.

He deserved a red and a ban - but nothing more.

talk about go over the top. bad challenge yes. but come on, these things happen.

Tysons gotta go for the ball, it was a 50/50 and there is alot of bad luck involved. Before tyson slid in, there is no way he would have known how low gerkens head would have been after the follow through.

Sorry Riaz mate you want to read some of the comments on the Forest forum - They are glorying in it??? If the boot had been on the other foot and one of our lads had done the same to Camp then I would not be gloating......

As a lot of people the GREAT BC (RIP) will be turning in his grave - They are a disgrace to their club

Sorry Riaz mate you want to read some of the comments on the Forest forum - They are glorying in it??? If the boot had been on the other foot and one of our lads had done the same to Camp then I would not be gloating......

As a lot of people the GREAT BC (RIP) will be turning in his grave - They are a disgrace to their club

I was talking about the challenge - any gloating is out of order.

I was talking about the challenge - any gloating is out of order.

No probs Riaz, obviously you have not seen there horrendous forum post with a "Get Well" card for Deano with some ******** putting the "V"'s up????? Where the hell is THEIR mods or do they have the same ethics as their team and management???

UNBELIEVABLE

Guest supereds

sir nathan tyson was entitled to make the challenge today on gerkman but unlucky for him he got injured. stop moanin forest have had bad ref's all season anyway we wont see u at ur shit hole of ground next season as we will be in the premier league red army!!!! red army!!!

The whole point is that it wasn't a 50-50. Tyson was NEVER going to make that, it was nowhere near being a 50-50 ball, hence the outcry for the 'tackle'.

sir nathan tyson was entitled to make the challenge today on gerkman but unlucky for him he got injured. stop moanin forest have had bad ref's all season anyway we wont see u at ur shit hole of ground next season as we will be in the premier league red army!!!! red army!!!

No he wasn't. Watch the replay and you will see that it was not a 50-50 ball. He had no right to go for it with studs up, no player ever has a right to do that, let alone when the ball had already been cleared.

Good luck in the Play-Offs, you'll need it.

Unluckily for you, you have a total moron in charge of your football club, and for as long as you do, you will not get any respect or prolonged success at your once great club.

The whole point is that it wasn't a 50-50. Tyson was NEVER going to make that, it was nowhere near being a 50-50 ball, hence the outcry for the 'tackle'.

it was nearer gerkin, but have you seen how quickly danny haynes closes players down? tyson is just as quick and he probabaly thought he could get to it - to be fair I thought he was going to get there! he's lightning.... usually.

bet the ref feels like a complete dick tho. If that is not a red card, what is?

And you mate are a tool

If your scum did get to the prem I'd laugh every time you get stuffed, which will be plenty, as the officials up there won't stand for players being kicked up in the air every time they touch the ball.

Your club was a disgrace to football today, just like your fans.

Are you for real seriously? Tyson should have been sent off with no question about it. Also how you talk about the premier league you obviously seem to think you're going to be up there for definate? Just about sums up how pathetic you really are. Now will you please **** off disapointed2se.gif

Ha, what an idiot.

Great spelling and punctuation, im sure your English teacher will be proud.

And you will bottle promotion, see you next season by which time you may have achieved some Gcse's, or maybe not..

Your shitty little bunch of dirty bastards aint gonna be going into the PL. You aint ****** good enough. Barfdiff will destroy you lot.

see you at the Gate next season you scummy midlands muppet

Must be Willy Davies' donor child - probably knocked one out for some dyke in his derby days when he was getting d**ked by every prem team!

Nothing new for me from my fellow City fans on this thread. I've always hated you lot and I always will. Cloughie should be spinning in his grave at the mere thought of all he did for you lot. He was way too good for your nasty little club and it's nasty little fans. The only good things that your poxy sh1thole of a City has going for it are 'Hooters', and Meadow Lane - home of the oldest club in the world and the only club in Nottingham with any class whatsoever. Why don't you do us all a favour and go **** yourself? :bruce_h4h:

And you mate are a tool

If your scum did get to the prem I'd laugh every time you get stuffed, which will be plenty, as the officials up there won't stand for players being kicked up in the air every time they touch the ball.

Your club was a disgrace to football today, just like your fans.

They would make Derby's Prem, experiance look like a team heading foe europe!

Notts forest only became a 'great' club because Brian Clough and Peter Taylor managed them. Notts Forest were nothing before Brian Clough and have been nothing since Brian Clough.

The challenge on Gerkin looked bang out of order. OK, I saw it from a distance in the Williams Stand but it looked to me as if Gerkin was going to easily get to the ball before Tyson so Tyson should have pulled up or hurdled Gerkin. Then came the block on Campbell-Ryce - that should have been a red card for the infringing Forest player as well.

I'd hardly call Florest's ground a palace about as much character as a public toilet give us all a good laugh if you go up as you will be back down in record time ,really hope Cardiff City turn you over at least they play football with some style not the bully boy tactics employed by the gobby little **** who passe's as a manager at Florest.

Archived