IGNORED

Gerken Wonder Save

Red Army 79

I know most people will be leaving the gate thinking about Tysons challenge of Gerken.

But we should be all leaving the Gate having witnessed one of the best saves ever seen at Ashton Gate. A real Match saving Save he just couldnn't miss could he?.

I know most people will be leaving the gate thinking about Tysons challenge of Gerken.

But we should be all leaving the Gate having witnessed one of the best saves ever seen at Ashton Gate. A real Match saving Save he just couldnn't miss could he?.

Up there with the best for sure.

I would be praising Camp for his effort off Fontaine if it wasn't for his crowd enticing antics in the second half. Completely and utterly disgusting.

Twas a fantastic save, I couldn't believe he'd kept it out!

Up there with the best for sure.

I would be praising Camp for his effort off Fontaine if it wasn't for his crowd enticing antics in the second half. Completely and utterly disgusting.

Oh really, what was he doing? I couldn't see him second half from the EE.

Twas a fantastic save, I couldn't believe he'd kept it out!

Oh really, what was he doing? I couldn't see him second half from the EE.

I was sat behind Forest dug out and as I recall:

1. Squirted water bottle over a section of fans
  2. Ran away from the fans then turned and spat out water in their direction
  3. "Gestured" at us
  4. laughed when Gerken's stretcher was finally lifted

3. Flicked the v's at us

If that is true then that is absoloutely disgusting behaviour! I've been hearing there was a similar reaction from Davies although I haven't actually spoken to anyone who's confirmed this. Vile behaviour all round though, Chopra gave us a load of stick a couple of months back flipping the v's and mouthing off, it really pisses me off when players do that from the safety of the pitch!

If that is true then that is absoloutely disgusting behaviour! I've been hearing there was a similar reaction from Davies although I haven't actually spoken to anyone who's confirmed this. Vile behaviour all round though, Chopra gave us a load of stick a couple of months back flipping the v's and mouthing off, it really pisses me off when players do that from the safety of the pitch!

Indeed - a few gents to my side were commenting that he wouldn't do that if he was off the field, in the stand with us.

3. "Gestured" at us

I hate that gobby fat s h i t e Lee Camp always have.(although he is a half decent 'keeper) he's a cocky,arrogant t w a t and always wind's up opposition fans/players from the safety of the pitch, gutless knobhead. member when he had long curly hair can't remember what game but we were singing "gypo,gypo" at him, he hated it. clapping.gif .

but back on to the topic was a blinding save from 'deano. all the best with the injury aswell

From the williams i did not see the Camp inciddent but saw the fans go up in protest!

I did however have the misfortune to witness some of the most unproffesional and frankly disgusting behavioir i have ever seen by a manager at any ground in any league or situation.

When the physio's/medics first ran on Davies turned to his assistant(s) and began to smile and laugh, he then turned, shut his eyes and tilted his head (pretending to be unconsious!!) the crowd obviously reacted in uproar and he then turned and blew kisses before the 4th official turned around. When he was asked to sit down to diffuse the situation he turned and held his palms out in a "what me?! no way" stance.

He then had the cheek to ask for a stewards to have a go at fans who had taken particular objection to his disgraceful behavior

Never had him down as that sort of bloke to be honest! I just could not believe what i was seeing!

Anyway heres to wishing Deano a speedy recovery and what a save it was indeed! i think half the crowd had already turned away waiting for the forest roar!?!

YOU REDS!

Archived