IGNORED

Tyson Was Blameless - Ref Gave Us Nothing

Rudolf Hucker

He's right, the ref did give them nothing. They should have had at least one definite red card, more like 2 or 3.

I hope todays goings on gets further investigated considering how serious Gerkens injury appears to be, it also doesn't send the right message out if players can get away with the things that Forest got away with today.

... oh, and the ref was influenced by the home crowd and Forest controlled the second half. Not too biased then Billy ...

http://news.bbc.co.u...v_1/8593792.stm

I was actual proud of our fans reaction, thats how Ashton Gate should be an intimidating place for away teams, as long as it doesn't cross the line. And reading what Davis and his bench alledgely did after the Gerkin "incident" I'm doubly proud if we made him and his team a little uncomfortable.

He will fall out with his directors soon enough...he is a poor mans Alex Ferguson.

I was actual proud of our fans reaction, thats how Ashton Gate should be an intimidating place for away teams, as long as it doesn't cross the line. And reading what Davis and his bench alledgely did after the Gerkin "incident" I'm doubly proud if we made him and his team a little uncomfortable.

He will fall out with his directors soon enough...he is a poor mans Alex Ferguson.

Too right, filth challenge from a filthy side.

Davies is an embarrassment.

I woul like to see the FA investigate Billy Davies after he was seen laughing at Dean being carried of the field of play on a stretcher & in a kneck brace. Was the tackel premeditated? 3 of our substitutes used. Take the opposition keeper out of the game forcing City to put an out field player in goal reducing the team to 10 players. So it would help them gain the upper hand in scoring a winning goal helping them towards automatic promotion to the Prem league. Just a thought!!

I woul like to see the FA investigate Billy Davies after he was seen laughing at Dean being carried of the field of play on a stretcher & in a kneck brace. Was the tackel premeditated? 3 of our substitutes used. Take the opposition keeper out of the game forcing City to put an out field player in goal reducing the team to 10 players. So it would help them gain the upper hand in scoring a winning goal helping them towards automatic promotion to the Prem league. Just a thought!!

Yes, in my opinion.

... oh, and the ref was influenced by the home crowd and Forest controlled the second half. Not too biased then Billy ...

http://news.bbc.co.u...v_1/8593792.stm

Yeah, yeah, yeah. his shitty little team got nothing alright 3 yellow cards should have been about 6, and one straight red.

God I actually miss Warnobs moaning, at least its funny, most of the time. Davis you horrible little oik. F *** off back to the sewer you came from you ****

Our fans reacted well, only way to react to an incident like that really!

I woul like to see the FA investigate Billy Davies after he was seen laughing at Dean being carried of the field of play on a stretcher & in a kneck brace.

When the medics first went over Billy Davies actually turned to his assistant(s) and began laughing as well as closing his eyes and tilting his head (pretending to be unconcious!!) When the crowd in lower Williams took objection to this he turned and laughed again as well as blowing kisses!

Disgusting, wrinkly ork, get on back to Mordor!

When the medics first went over Billy Davies actually turned to his assistant(s) and began laughing as well as closing his eyes and tilting his head (pretending to be unconcious!!) When the crowd in lower Williams took objection to this he turned and laughed again as well as blowing kisses!

Disgusting, wrinkly ork, get on back to Mordor!

Yep, I can vouch for that. And then that idiot Lee Camp came over and started chucking and spitting water at people. What a bunch of c_*nt_s.

I wouldn't have the foggiest where to start to get it through the proper channels! :D

The Football League can be contacted here - The FA have an email contact form on their website but are based at Wembley Stadium

Football League Operations Centre

Edward VII Quay

Navigation Way

Preston PR2 2YF

Tel : 0844 463 1888

Fax: 0844 826 5188

e-mail: fl@football-league.co.uk

Sitting in the Dolman I didn't see any of this but I think those who did should e mail the FL to complain. If enough do it they will have to take some notice - and after all the guy already has form (Derby).

I think its a bit unrealistic to expect him to be critical of Tyson's challenge, but it would be nice to think that he had a bit of concern for Deano's condition. All that I've seen since the incident is him showing a great deal of concern for Tyson, but none at all for Deano. Has anyone seen any comment anywhere that suggets he's got the slightest interest in how Deano is??

Archived