IGNORED

Forest Player Gesture As He Came Off?

Mr Popodopolous

According to someone I was at the game with, a Forest player made a gesture at the Atyeo as he was almost at the tunnel. Not sure which player it was however,

Did anyone else see this? Surely this would be potential incitement and would merit a card from the referee- or retrospective punishment?

ALMOST in the tunnel....that says it all gutless little **** wit!

I saw this, it was the Forest keeper Lee Camp, and yes it was an aggressive gesture.

Seem to remember Adebayor got a fine and suspension for his goal celebration in front of the Arsenal fans earlier this season. Camp's gesture was more direct and a little less subtle than Adebayor's. Doubtless he'll get away with it though, as we're only Bristol City so it doesn't really matter :(

Gutless, gormless, classless thugs.

The team Davies has biult is a disgrace to the noble history of Nottinghamm Forest FC.

Their fans after the game also felt that we were yokels getting carried away with what is actually normal in football and if we understood the game we would know that their attitude is "all part of the game".

What a crock of ---t.

Forest fans, players and staff should hang their heads in shame for the attitude of their current team, especially given their wonderful history.

Did anyone report this to the club or planning on contacting them in the future? The FA/FL can't act unless they are aware of the event and if it was after the game it may be likely the ref doesn't know about it and it is also likely the club won't know unless complaints are made. I am sure the club have CCTV if it was that close to the tunnel and so it would just be a case of bringing the gesture to the club's attention so they can check it out.

This is one of those frustrating rules where players can basically do what they want on the pitch to wind fans up but if we step on and confront them or become too vociferous, we are arrested and they can just walk off?

The most satisfying one of these incidents when it backfired was when Johnson scored for Boro (Penalty from memory) and wound the fans up by celebrating in front of the Atyeo - only for Boro to go on and lose and we chanted "w**ker, what's the score" at the end as Boro walked off - justice!!?

I did enjoy the partisan passion on show at the end of yesterday's game - it was great to see it back - well done all!! chant6ez.gifranting.gifranting.gifcity.gifranting.gifranting.gifchant6ez.gif

I get pissed off at these threads. Fans spend the whole game gesturing and verbally abusing players,then when one gives a bit back they start complaining.

Totally agree. The amount of moanong about players doing this and that when they take such verbal abuse is hilarious.

Unless it is ridiuclous and inciting trouble, I haven't got a problem with players giving a bit back.

Totally agree. The amount of moanong about players doing this and that when they take such verbal abuse is hilarious.

Unless it is ridiuclous and inciting trouble, I haven't got a problem with players giving a bit back.

exactly, remember Scott Murray at Cardiff? We all thought that was hilarious and yet was definitely inciting the crowd.

I was sat (or rather stood at this time) behind the dugout when Deano was receiving treatment, and could not believe the performance Lee Camp was giving. He picked up a bottle of drink threw half the contents towards where I was (HA missed me!) spat the other half out in my direction finally throwing the bottle all whilst running backwards..brave!

Can't speak for others but I was not inciting him or his management and staff, I was concerned, as everyone around me, for Deano. This from a grown man and supposed professional whilst his opposite number was being stretchered off. No suprise then at the reception he received heading towards the tunnel at full-time!

I get pissed off at these threads. Fans spend the whole game gesturing and verbally abusing players,then when one gives a bit back they start complaining.

Spot on mate. It was only the other day we were all raving over Scotty's celebration against Cardiff.

Its Ok for 15,000 of us to abuse players for 90 mins, but as soon as we get a bit back we have a hissy fit?

I was sat (or rather stood at this time) behind the dugout when Deano was receiving treatment, and could not believe the performance Lee Camp was giving. He picked up a bottle of drink threw half the contents towards where I was (HA missed me!) spat the other half out in my direction finally throwing the bottle all whilst running backwards..brave!

Can't speak for others but I was not inciting him or his management and staff, I was concerned, as everyone around me, for Deano. This from a grown man and supposed professional whilst his opposite number was being stretchered off. No suprise then at the reception he received heading towards the tunnel at full-time!

Lee Camp applauded Gherkin for about 5 mins (even whilst the ball was in play) as he was being carried along the front of the Atyeo towards the tunnel.

Looked to be completely sympathetic to Deano's situation and very much part of the 'goalies union'.

Lee Camp applauded Gherkin for about 5 mins (even whilst the ball was in play) as he was being carried along the front of the Atyeo towards the tunnel.

Looked to be completely sympathetic to Deano's situation and very much part of the 'goalies union'.

He might well have done but he wasn't so noble minutes before

Are you really upset about this.....really?? so he squirted some water in your direction...then after swilling his mouth out, spat some out....in your direction!!

HANG HIM!!!!!!!!!!! STRING HIM UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived