IGNORED

How Early Would You Leave A Match?

The Batman

seen on Match of the Day that when Man City's 4th goal went in after 20 mins, a load of Burnley fans left.

Now I always stay to the end of every game, regardless of how poor City play.

Obviously some fans leave about 5 / 10 mins before the end if team are losing and wanna avoid the traffic, but 20 mins into a game is pushing it a bit.

city.gif Like myself most of these posts come from fans who NEVER leave early,so where are those that left at Blackpool,Ipswich and at home to Cardiff and Doncaster as the City fans were very few by the end.

I know some people who left Mansfield when we were 4-2 down and missed one of the greatest comebacks ever and someone near me always leaves 5-10 minutes early to beat the traffic,how many goals has he missed this season alone (mostly against) we pay for 90 minutes + so why not get what you paid for ?

I know some people who left Mansfield when we were 4-2 down and missed one of the greatest comebacks ever and someone near me always leaves 5-10 minutes early to beat the traffic,how many goals has he missed this season alone (mostly against) we pay for 90 minutes + so why not get what you paid for ?

I know an admin on here who left early that day *points and laughs at Madger* :innocent06:

I do remember lots leaving Blackpool years ago when we were 4 down after 20 minutes.. I think they all headed back to the Manchester Inn :whistle2:

seen on Match of the Day that when Man City's 4th goal went in after 20 mins, a load of Burnley fans left.

Obviously some fans leave about 5 / 10 mins before the end if team are losing and wanna avoid the traffic, but 20 mins into a game is pushing it a bit.

Can you blame them they were 3 nil down after 7 minutes then 4 after 20. It was great seeing them getting beat like that I'm sorry but they really shouldn't be there they are way out of the depth in the Premier League.

I wonder in which category you would place the people who go into the Dolman Red and White bar 10 minutes before half time, and don't reappear until 10 minutes into the second half. Just as bad in my opinion.

Archived