IGNORED

Swindon/milwall/leeds/charlton

Crackers Corner

with our season more or less over and just playing for placings who would you like to go up with Norwich? for me it has to be swindon as another derby would be great. although i wouldnt mind a trip to ellend road next season. would hate millwall to go up.

Hopefully Leeds.

Swindon have the easiest run in although they play at Millwall last game.

with our season more or less over and just playing for placings who would you like to go up with Norwich? for me it has to be swindon as another derby would be great. although i wouldnt mind a trip to ellend road next season. would hate millwall to go up.

EDIT : added Charlton,

Definetly Leeds, simply because I want to go to Elland Road as I've never been!

Hopefully Leeds.

Swindon have the easiest run in although they play at Millwall last game.

Never been to Elland Road would love them to come up. Talking in the local after NF/Baadiff game, Swansea/Cardiff play-off final. Day before Leeds/Millwall play-off final. (possiblity) Good luck to the Met wow that would be interesting).

Gotta be Swindon and Wall via the play offs for me.

Swindon would mean 6 points.... but I'd take Millwall/Charlton because I'm based in London, and Leeds because it would be great to have a weekend in Leeds!

However IF Swindon do go up it would be good with Plymouth looking all but doomed to relegation.

I'd like to see Leeds come up, they are a proper club, and we've all had a good laugh at them over the last 4 or 5 years. Don't see it happening though.

Got nothing against Millwall, good atmosphere, and we've got a good record against them, I'd take that.

Swindle, purely as it's a derby, and I'd rather play them than the G*s. And I don't think Austin will be there next season, someone will take a punt on him, and Paynter has never been consistent at Championship level - certain they will get found out.

Glad Norwich are coming up, another proper club, and great fans. Fair shout to them.

As for the G*s, everytime you think they are out of it they pull themselves back in. Fair shout to them too, although I think they've lost something like 17 games in the league, that would be a record for a promoted side, surely? And I really don't see them sticking around in the CCC too long with the squad they've got, and pretty certain they don't have the money to improve vastly. As the Wolf says, lets play them in one of the cups, don't want them up with us, the w@nkers!

Archived