IGNORED

Swindon/milwall/leeds/charlton

Crackers Corner

Leeds or Millwall, been to both grounds but leeds was as a neutral....leeds should be playing at least second division football so probably overall I'd like to see Leeds come up, been ages since we played em in a league match aswell!!

I reckon the Gash will go up, the amount of luck they get this time of year is breathtaking!

Cannot see it myself, they still have to play Leeds and Norwich yet.

2-0 Huddlesfield - Gas 7pts + awful goal difference and have to play Leeds, Southampton & Norwich yet. That's the play off dream over I think

As a result it will now mean it will have been 10 years since they were above us in the league :englandsmile4wf:

Definitely not Dirty Leeds. "No-one likes Millwall" for a very good reason. After having to endure Wilson failing abysmally to get us out of that division for so long, it would absolutely gall me to see him do it for the roundabout-dwelling inbreds (we might be a 'derby' for them, but they mean nothing to me). So, by process of elimination I will have to say Charlton. :sleeping:

Leeds or Millwall, been to both grounds but leeds was as a neutral....leeds should be playing at least second division football so probably overall I'd like to see Leeds come up, been ages since we played em in a league match aswell!!

No they shouldn't.... or else they would be. :read:

2-0 Huddlesfield - Gas 7pts + awful goal difference and have to play Leeds, Southampton & Norwich yet. That's the play off dream over I think

As a result it will now mean it will have been 10 years since they were above us in the league englandsmile4wf.gif

What a fantastic comment to read before signing off to bed! Thank you for reminding me of this glorious statistic :)

Archived