IGNORED

Football League Show

grifty

Theres a brilliant football league weekly podcast ( the coca cola podcast) done by Mark Clemmit. City often get a good mention. "Clem" is the only national tv/radio person that just covers the football league, hes doing fine by me. I presume some on here would rather watch and listen to the likes of Andy Townsend or Richard Keys!! Yawn!

argh.gif

I still want the Championship back. Just seemed better. Less fuss and babble. More football.

Have to agree with you, although there were plenty of moans about ' The Championship' it's still far better than this crap, fed up of inane ramblings by someone who doesn't have a clue about what happened ( Claridge exclaiming how Wednesday dominated for the first sixty minutes etc) whilst fawnig over Newcastle, Ipswich and Leeds does my nut in, so much so that ( as with probably most) I wait for it on BBCi then skip most of it to just see the bits I want.

Claridge is the new 'Doctor Who'. He can muster time from nowhere it seems.

I can only watch/listen to a few hours of footie on a Saturday afternoon, though he seems able to bring a detailed viewpoint on no fewer than 10-15 games, acting like he was at every game.

How does he cram it in? - Like Doctor Who, its pure fiction.

Archived