IGNORED

Football League Show

grifty

For a start it's nice to see us getting a bit more recognition, ad Claridge has actually said some nice things... but does anyone else despise Mark Clemmit has much as I do?

He's the biggest brown-noser and most the managers seem awkward around him. His stupid 10 minute reports about the kitmans job at Torquay is mundane enough, but to put that bald headed loser in front of a Tv, trying to make jokes which no-one laughs at is cringeworthy.

Example no.1 - Mike Ashley walking up towards his seat - 'Clem' says "nervous Mike?", "Nah" he replies, "Really....????" Ashley looks at him and walks off...

Example no.2 - Holloway sitting eating something or talking to someone in th background - 'Clem' does his rave about how funny and amazing and how much in love with Holloway he is, turns round and says "you ok Ollie?", Holloway looks at him, waits a second and says "Yeah, why?"

no-one likes him. I hate him. He makes me cry.

For a start it's nice to see us getting a bit more recognition, ad Claridge has actually said some nice things... but does anyone else despise Mark Clemmit has much as I do?

He's the biggest brown-noser and most the managers seem awkward around him. His stupid 10 minute reports about the kitmans job at Torquay is mundane enough, but to put that bald headed loser in front of a Tv, trying to make jokes which no-one laughs at is cringeworthy.

Example no.1 - Mike Ashley walking up towards his seat - 'Clem' says "nervous Mike?", "Nah" he replies, "Really....????" Ashley looks at him and walks off...

Example no.2 - Holloway sitting eating something or talking to someone in th background - 'Clem' does his rave about how funny and amazing and how much in love with Holloway he is, turns round and says "you ok Ollie?", Holloway looks at him, waits a second and says "Yeah, why?"

no-one likes him. I hate him. He makes me cry.

Got to agree - clemmitt is an absolute doughnut - cringeworthy

No one is as bad as that Lizzie Greenwood-Hughes, it makes my blood boil that she has a job on TV, let alone one about football.

(in annoying whiney voice) "I've got an email from Dave in Leicester and he says 'Go Foxes!'. Then i got an email from Kevin in Swansea who says 'I hope Swansea win today- i'm a Swansea fan'...." STOP YOUR INANE CHATTER WOMAN!!! I refuse to believe that there are no interesting emails sent to that programme, yet every time she talks, she does it in the manner of a 12 year old discussing her Sylvanian Famililes collection

No one is as bad as that Lizzie Greenwood-Hughes, it makes my blood boil that she has a job on TV, let alone one about football.

(in annoying whiney voice) "I've got an email from Dave in Leicester and he says 'Go Foxes!'. Then i got an email from Kevin in Swansea who says 'I hope Swansea win today- i'm a Swansea fan'...." STOP YOUR INANE CHATTER WOMAN!!! I refuse to believe that there are no interesting emails sent to that programme, yet every time she talks, she does it in the manner of a 12 year old discussing her Sylvanian Famililes collection

She winds me up a treat as well. Every single week there is an email that goes like this......

Great win for 'insert team here' why do you never talk about 'insert team here' ever! etc. etc.

Also she seems to ask really average questions to claridge from emails they recieve, like last night 'do you think charlie austin will play for england?' How is he supposed to know, he aint bloody Capello! or 'How do you rate Nigel Adkins as a manager?' after they just spent 5 mins before hand discussing that exact subject, use your ears woman!!

Don't forget yesterday's programme:

Brian rolled his car on the way to Torquay. Lizzie then suggests he'll "need a new car" for the next game.

You don't say.

Agree regarding 'Clem' and Lizzie. However I don't dislike the show like others seem to.

City don't get much coverage on there but when you look at it from the nations eyes why would/should we.

Newcastle in general are of much more interest to the UK than us.

I for one enjoy watching all the goals from the CCC.

P.s Claridge is a tit.

Newcastle in general are of much more interest to the UK than us.

We're of more interest to the country than Aldershot, but they receive a roughly equal amount of coverage as us on a Saturday night.

BBC doesn't need to be in the ratings business and can afford to provide a more balanced level of coverage over the course of a season.

Well we've all got our own views but mine are that it's a poor quality programme, matched by 2nd rate presenters.

Much better, IMO, to catch the goals on SSpts or SSN, and avoid the drivel.

Maniche is relatively new to the job. He's quite a 'polished' presenter (maybe lacking charisma) but certainly good enough.

Three things about the football league show.

1. 'Clem' does a piece on the history of a club every week. I swear he's yet to visit a club south of Birmingham. He lives near Newcastle, are the BBC trying to save on petrol? Amateur.

2. Words don't describe Claridge. Why bother trying to be a pundit if you haven't even seen the game. The perfect example is yesterday saying that Wednesday hammered us for the first 60 minutes. Nice try Claridge but the first half was ours.

3. What's with the gypo type in a City scarve?

Dont even get me strated on that ignorant retard.

After every game this season I have e-mailed in with my Name and Team in the subject bar and not once had a message read out (not that she ever reads out city ones anyway) so after i think it was the West Brom game i e-mailed in as usual but this time wrote in the subject bar My name, team and in brackets (who's e-mails you always ignore!)

Anyway 5 minutes later i get an e-mail, and its that stuck up bimbo who replied "I DONT IGNORE E-MAILS I AM JUST A VERY BUSY WOMAN!"

gotta laugh at that really.. :rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

Dunno if it's my imagination but since Manish moved to Bristol (or revealed the fact) we seem to have got more of a mention, if not more actual match action.

Away from the fact that Claridge is at best annoying, it's just not possible for one bloke to comment on 30-odd games with any authority. The laughable thing is he actually tries.

Three things about the football league show.

1. 'Clem' does a piece on the history of a club every week. I swear he's yet to visit a club south of Birmingham. He lives near Newcastle, are the BBC trying to save on petrol? Amateur.

2. Words don't describe Claridge. Why bother trying to be a pundit if you haven't even seen the game. The perfect example is yesterday saying that Wednesday hammered us for the first 60 minutes. Nice try Claridge but the first half was ours.

3. What's with the gypo type in a City scarve?

How he has a job is beyond me. He kept banging on about Millwall scoring in the last minute against Brentford last week when they actually scored on about 75! The amount of incorrect stats that are presented are frankly embarressing!

TWENTYMAN and logans lovechild surely!

Theres a brilliant football league weekly podcast ( the coca cola podcast) done by Mark Clemmit. City often get a good mention. "Clem" is the only national tv/radio person that just covers the football league, hes doing fine by me. I presume some on here would rather watch and listen to the likes of Andy Townsend or Richard Keys!! Yawn!

Archived