IGNORED

No Excuses

GrahamC

After a series of boring draws in the league, there can be no excuses, we have to get our season back on track tomorrow.

Normally you'd be writing a trip to Brighton off as a draw at best but they seem in free fall following Coppell's departure and we've already drawn far too many matches to settle for that.

With virtually everyone to choose from Danny has got to find the right selection to bring back the points and restore our faith.

After a series of boring draws in the league, there can be no excuses, we have to get our season back on track tomorrow.

With virtually everyone to choose from Danny has got to find the right selection to bring back the points and restore our faith.

And if City don`t come away with a result -you'll be the first one on here calling for Wilson out.

Brighton are a good side but are struggling in recent games but that doesn`t mean that City are favourites for 3 points.If City lose it won't mean the season's over although many will post angry threads stating that it is.

I'd be very happy with a point tomorrow.

Guest Tins4Gaffer

We could certainly find ourselves a Divison One side again next season (where we belong) but ONLY IF the likes of Bell, Brown, Tinnion, Doherty, Wilskshire are playing together because they are quality at this standard - unfortunately they haven't played together enough - not even any three out of those five have played together much.. they are definately our best players and some of the best in this Division..

And if City don`t come away with a result -you'll be the first one on here calling for Wilson out.

Brighton are a good side but are struggling in recent games but that doesn`t mean that City are favourites for 3 points.If City lose it won't mean the season's over although many will post angry threads stating that it is.

I'd be very happy with a point tomorrow.

I rather think you missed the point of my post, RobboRed, with Tinnion, Carey and Bell all back, for the first time in quite a while Danny has virtually the whole first team squad to choose from, and we've got ourselves into a catch up situation by dropping so many points against the likes of Luton and Peterborough at home and will only claw that back by starting to win away games like this one.

As for being the first on here to say Danny must go if we lose, as this was only my second post I don't know what you're basing that on, I regularly post on the unofficial site where I am always being accused of being an apologist for Danny, though as we were the only club in this division to spend any money this close season and are struggling this season to keep pace with the likes of Hartlepool, Colchester and Wrexham perhaps you may be able to understand why my confidence is beginning to waiver?

Archived