IGNORED

Attendance V Scunnie

North Lincs Red

How many do you reckon will be making the long trip North?

It'll make a change to play them on a Saturday been a Tue evening for the past few seasons!

Shortest trip of the season for me, about 10 mile, Scunnie fans arond these parts reckon they need 3 points to be safe and reckon there best chance will be against us! never mind eh........city.gif

newarkred, on 09 April 2010 - 06:43 PM, said:

I will be there along with 6 mates as part of my stag doo.

Sounds good are you off to the boozer next to the ground The Farmhouse or something simular or into deepest darkest Scunnie town centre?

Will be getting the train from Newark then having a few before the game in scunny before heading to Nittingham for the night.

Ah, S****horpe. City have won on five of their last six visits there!

We won 2-1 for three consec seasons and they went down. When they came back up we won there again, they managed to beat us when the two teams won promo to the CCC and last year was a City win. (Sorry can't remember the 07-08 result).

On current standings Scunny must be City's favourite away ground.

We won 2-1 for three consec seasons and they went down. When they came back up we won there again, they managed to beat us when the two teams won promo to the CCC and last year was a City win. (Sorry can't remember the 07-08 result).

Yes i think we will win 2-0. Was in Sheffield great win, living in Sweden can not go to S****horpe but i keep my fingers crossed. COME ON YOU REDS!!!

22a we won 1-0 when we last played at Scunny. Orr scored near the end of the game and ran round the back of the goal to celebrate with the fans

I remember when he scored, all the stewards last game were taking our candles away all game! I remember them kicking some lad out aswell for no reason.bruce_h4h.gif

I went up in the time we lost.

Was a Monday night, game was on Sky and we lost 1-0 to a Billy Sharp goal.

There was about 60 of us in total I reckon!

Mad as hatters every one of us there that night that came any further than 50 miles - me included I came up from Wimbledon!

It was Billy Sharp-esque - took his shirt off, swung it around and made a gesture to us. Top bloke.

Archived