IGNORED

City Vs Swansea

fka dagest

Well deserved victory for the boys, having played some lovely stuff too. Is it me or are we playing less hoof ball since GJ left?

anyway, my particular observations:

David Cotterill - what a prat. Actually, make that a crap prat. On today's peformance, I'd take JCR everytime.

Lee Trundle - he really can't be up to much if he can't break into their forward line.

Swansea City - how are they in the top 6?

Mike Dean - pretty good performance, I thought.

Thank you.

:trumpet:

Well deserved victory for the boys, having played some lovely stuff too. Is it me or are we playing less hoof ball since GJ left?

anyway, my particular observations:

David Cotterill - what a prat. Actually, make that a crap prat. On today's peformance, I'd take JCR everytime.

Lee Trundle - he really can't be up to much if he can't break into their forward line.

Swansea City - how are they in the top 6?

Mike Dean - pretty good performance, I thought.

Thank you.

trumpet.gif

Can't agree about Mike Dean. I thought he was very inconsistant.

Do agree about the City performance, but it was always going to be a low scoring game. The Jacks have the second lowest goals conceded tally behind Newcastle and one of the lowest scored for tally and you could see why today. They have very little threat up front.

City looked good in patches and as you say nowhere near as much hoofball as earlier in the season. Possibly could have done with a bit more width on the right but at least Millen brought on the turbo charged Sproule in time for him to effect the game. I was impressed with all four accross midfield who bossed Swansea for most of the game.

Good City performance and a deserved 3 points.

Can't agree about Mike Dean. I thought he was very inconsistant.

Do agree about the City performance, but it was always going to be a low scoring game. The Jacks have the second lowest goals conceded tally behind Newcastle and one of the lowest scored for tally and you could see why today. They have very little threat up front.

City looked good in patches and as you say nowhere near as much hoofball as earlier in the season. Possibly could have done with a bit more width on the right but at least Millen brought on the turbo charged Sproule in time for him to effect the game. I was impressed with all four accross midfield who bossed Swansea for most of the game.

Good City performance and a deserved 3 points.

4 across midfield???

Elliot, Hartley, Skuse and JCR.

You say it was 4-3-3 but JCR was playing deeper - so 4-4-2.

bollocks. It was 352.

I can understand you not knowing formations of games your not at, but to have no idea when your actually there is a bit odd but not too surprising I suppose.

bollocks. It was 352.

I can understand you not knowing formations of games your not at, but to have no idea when your actually there is a bit odd but not too surprising I suppose.

we played 3-5-2. but 4 of the 5 are midfielders.

Orr plays as a midfielder but will always be classed and described as a defender.

therefore, when he said the midfield 4, personally I understood what he meant.

Perhaps some people just dislike others so much they will find anyway to have a go at someone despite the lack of need for such.

Back to the subject though.

I do agree, the 4 midfielders all did well, though I'm at a loss as to how Elliott got MOM?

Did feel we missed Riberio today, the other 3 didn't do much wrong, but we do look better and have a greater balance with Carey in the middle with Ribs and Fontaine/Nya either side of him.

most important thing today though other than the 3 points, was A CLEAN SHEET AT HOME!!!

we played 3-5-2. but 4 of the 5 are midfielders.

Orr plays as a midfielder but will always be classed and described as a defender.

therefore, when he said the midfield 4, personally I understood what he meant.

Perhaps some people just dislike others so much they will find anyway to have a go at someone despite the lack of need for such.

Back to the subject though.

I do agree, the 4 midfielders all did well, though I'm at a loss as to how Elliott got MOM?

Did feel we missed Riberio today, the other 3 didn't do much wrong, but we do look better and have a greater balance with Carey in the middle with Ribs and Fontaine/Nya either side of him.

most important thing today though other than the 3 points, was A CLEAN SHEET AT HOME!!!

That would make sense if he hadn't called it a 442 which it clearly wasnt to anyone with eyes and an understanding of the game.

Archived