IGNORED

Keiths Last Game

SC_Red

Some interesting fixtures next weekend.

Swansea home to barnsley and we know Swansea are struggling (1 win in 8 games and not scoring many).

Blackpool home to Notts Forest and Boro at West Brom.

If we win and those 3 teams lose we'll be 3 points off the playoffs with 2 to play.

Do you really change managers in that position? Tough one for Lansdown if it happens. Of course it might not and our slim chance may be gone by 5 oclock but it would be an intresting one if it does.

SL said he wants whoever the new manager is he wants them to be in charge of the last few games so its decision time important week for our great club IMO.

Yeah I just wonder if he didnt fore see us being in this position when he said that.

It would be a brave man to change the dressing room if we do get within 3 points of the playoffs with 2 games to play even if that was the plan a couple of weeks back.

Yeah I just wonder if he didnt fore see us being in this position when he said that.

It would be a brave man to change the dressing room if we do get within 3 points of the playoffs with 2 games to play even if that was the plan a couple of weeks back.

Agree massive week ahead for SL, he hasn't let us down yet and one thing we all know that man got a good brain on his shoulders aswell as a head.

Swansea will win next week and it will be all over anyway imo. If its not we will not win our next 3, we got to be realistic i think.

I'm not asking if it will happen or how likely it is. It is obviosly a very slim chance. I'm asking what people would do if it did happen.

i still say the new manager will be announced by the end of next weekend,i reckon km already knows his future role and who he will be working with next season,if the results go our way next week let km see out the season i think hes earned it,and at least we will know who the next manager will be.

Simple solution here, announce the new manager but Milen will take control of the remaining games while it is still possible to reach the play-offs to keep continuity. The new man can observe from the stands assess the squad in the background while he prepares for the summer, he's not going to be able to affect anything with one or two games left.

Simple solution here, announce the new manager but Milen will take control of the remaining games while it is still possible to reach the play-offs to keep continuity. The new man can observe from the stands assess the squad in the background while he prepares for the summer, he's not going to be able to affect anything with one or two games left.

In an ideal world that makes total sense. But what if (for example) Coppell sat in the stands and watched Millen get us promoted. Not very likely I know, but if it did happen, would that not make things a little awkward for both Coppell and Millen?

Archived