IGNORED

Best City Kit Ever...

ollywhyte

My favourite kit was probably the Lotto Centenary kit. Looked really smart and had a classic, simple design. Only niggle was the club badge was slightly too big on it.

More recently I loved our first ever Puma kit with the deep red colour and 1 x white sleeve. Was so nice to finally have a decent kit manufacturer after those backward step years with the awful TFG (where are they now, did they go bust?!)

i always liked the coffer kit from 82, 83ish. Wouldnt mind us going back to black shorts and socks. Obviously the late 70's umbro kit is a classic. I think moving forward the simpler the better, plain red shirt with 3 white stripes would do for me with white or black shorts - not all red.

The ldv champagne and purple kit for me.

It was more like Baby sh1t and Blue in colour...The worst City kit ever imo. Seriously...this is your favourite City kit of all time? It has nothing to do with City at all...just made up to sell and make money.

Please tell me you're joking.

It was more like Baby sh1t and Blue in colour...The worst City kit ever imo. Seriously...this is your favourite City kit of all time? It has nothing to do with City at all...just made up to sell and make money.

Please tell me you're joking.

No sorry I was being slightly sarcastic. I think my favourite kit was the 98 promotion kit! Was it lotto? Black circle on the front sponsored by Sandersons. Always remember Goodridge running down the wing in that.

Archived