IGNORED

Championship Rivals

bridgwaterEd

Are you saying that we are going to be top of the division all of next season and you are asking us who will finish second........

well hope your correct

fingerscrossed.gif

I think the original poster is talking about who would be the biggest rival in terms of fans/location etc. If Swindon come up then it would be them, if not one of the boring Welsh teams.

As for having rivals we as city fans should only have be thinking of one team, rovers, and we have then just were we want them= in the division below us and long may they stay there.

to be honest rovers really dont bother me, they are just a small club that are really bitter at our success of being the bigger team in bristol. just a small club who would rather see us lose than see their own team win.

For me its always been Cardiff and Forest but its gotta be Hull now if they are going down because i want revenge and another one is Pompey because they are localish.

heres my list of the rivalries

Palace (if they stay up)

Cardiff(if they stay down)

Forest(if they stay down)

Hull for revenge

Pompey localish

QPR just never liked them and now they have warnock which makes it worse

Swindon(if they go up) and they are local

For me its always been Cardiff and Forest but its gotta be Hull now if they are going down because i want revenge and another one is Pompey because they are localish.

heres my list of the rivalries

Palace (if they stay up)

Cardiff(if they stay down)

Forest(if they stay down)

Hull for revenge

Pompey localish

QPR just never liked them and now they have warnock which makes it worse

Swindon(if they go up) and they are local

Not really!

Just looked on google it is 80 miles away tbh i never knew it was that far sorry wellredphil my mistake

No worries just remember it being a fair old distance for a derby game! I remember the coach took about 3 hours to get back from there last season, so that would be one hell of a derby trip! Although it shouldn't take anything like that long tbf!

Rivals for next season?

The team relegated with Hull & Pompey (those two won't be too big a threat). - 1

The three teams who don't go up through the play offs this year. - 3

Teams like Sheff U, QPR & Reading you'ld expect to improve. -3

One possibly 2 of those coming up to this div - 2

Then there's always a surprise package. - 1

So that's 10 teams to worry about; on the other hand they'll be worried about Bristol City!

The teams to beat will be Burnley, Norwich and Forest if they don't go up.

Not sure about Burnley, I think they'll just go back to being a decent top-half side. I also think Borough and Reading are going to be strong next season, both will have money to spend and since January have looked very good, especially Reading!

Archived