IGNORED

Crowd At Hartlepool

Guest red_realist

Guest red_realist

I thought our attendance at hartlepool was abysmal, given the game's importance.I was there but was told that the large numbers of empty seats looked really embarrassing.

Saw the goals from the Plymouth game there a week or so ago and their end was full..and they've got 2 hours EACH WAY further to go than us !!

Call ourselves a big club ????

Will we be as lucky as we were on Saturday for the home leg ??

Guest chimp choker

No doubt about it. whatever reasons are used for not being there, your turnout on Saturday was very poor. Sky coverage, long distance, too expensive, dog ate my ticket, etc etc.

This was a massive game for both sides and the sight of those empty seats was disappointing. There will be three times as many Pools fans at Ashton Gate on Wednesday despite it being an evening game and work the next morning 280 or so miles away.

Bristol City fans? disappointing I`d say.

There will be three times as many Pools fans at Ashton Gate on Wednesday despite it being an evening game and work the next morning 280 or so miles away.

Thats understandable!

Anyone who lives in H'pool would want any excuse to get away... :P

But seriously folks...this has been discussed to death already and is getting tiresome..

Oh give it a rest. Hurrah, you'll bring more fans. What a terrible fan base we are for not taking thousands of fans to this game. yes, we should have done, but we didn't. Get over it. I'm getting really fed up of this. Does it matter that its a long way to go, that the tickets were expensive, that it was on sky, that we play you again in 5 days, when the game is going to be even more important. Stop coming on here and telling us what terrible fans we've got, get on your own site and discuss what team you're going to play on wednesday, who's injured, whatever.

Bit touchy aren`t we? hit a nerve?
Do you know how to say anything other than that?

Have you actually read through the first page of this forum, because if you had done you would see a few posts regarding this already.

Guest chimp choker

And this will keep it there in case you lot get some other big ideas about being great supporters. See you wednesday ( that is if there isn`t something on telly you`d rather watch)

Archived