IGNORED

Kris Commons - Derby County

leylandsroad

I have heard the rumour a mate texted me it the other day

i thought he was lying at the time but apparently its a similar scenario to JT with some media court order ban

wont last long by all account tho

Not really Commons' fault is it :laugh:

Commons is shagging Gerrard?

The rumors are true. Heard them from the same source that told me about JT 2 days before the story broke.

Quote: "JUST IN................... from the same guy who reported the john terry thing 2 days before it got out.

Gerrard moving abroad in the summer because his wife's having an affair with a Derby County player and he's got a 16 year old pregnant, and she's keeping it. Apparently everyone in Liverpool has already accepted that he's going. He's in court at the moment trying to stop it all coming out so Capello doesn't kick him out of the world cup squad."

Give me Lampard ahead of Gerrard in the England team any day of the week

Mr Chelsea?

Who can score 20+ for Chelsea a season, score pens, set up countless attacks, be and all round great....but rarely turns up for England?...nah thanks.

At least SG appears to be proud wearing a 3 lions shirt.

Mr Chelsea?

Who can score 20+ for Chelsea a season, score pens, set up countless attacks, be and all round great....but rarely turns up for England?...nah thanks.

At least SG appears to be proud wearing a 3 lions shirt.

Really?? Gerrard turns up for england then does he?

regarding the lampard / gerrard for england debate, would someone please enlighten me what the **** gerrard has actually done this season, sweet **** all from where I sit, whereas lampard has been one of the best goal scoring midfielders around

Yes, in the previous world cup he was dire, but going on club form at the moment he'd be a shoe in

Gerrard should have gone down for that Southport incident, any normal person would have.

Premier League footballers need a good kicking to bring them back to earth.

BCAGFC

Too right he should have, just show that the law in this country is not dictated by morals and integrity, but by the defendants bank balance.

I love my country, can't wait for the WC to get underway and support them through good and bad times, but some of these so called England players I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire and in the gutter.

Gerrards role in the England squad was summed up when he cried out of the squad to play Croatia. England them won 4-1 without missing him.

It'd be a blow if we lost him for the world cup, but not a massive one. I'd be more worried about Lennon or Cole missing out.

As for Lampard, he's far more likely to change a game than Gerrard this season, and I would have thought would be the first name down on the midfield list.

Archived