IGNORED

Sylvan Ebanks Blake

bcfc_Jamie

Just watching MOTD and ebanks Blake coming off the bench and scoring. Surely he could be a possibilty in the summer? Knows where the net is and I think would make a decent partnership with maynard. However, his wages will probabally be high and he may cost a few bob!

Yes, because a first teamer from the Premier League will want to drop down to the Championship, to us of all clubs tumbleweed.gif

Yes, because a first teamer from the Premier League will want to drop down to the Championship, to us of all clubs tumbleweed.gif

Ebanks-Blake has been average at best this season, i think today was only his SECOND goal of the season, a striker in that sort of form i wouldnt consider a regular first teamer. I dont see why we couldnt at least make an enquiry about his availabilty. has shown he can do the business in the championship with wolves last season, but def not a prem player on this seasons showing

Ebanks-Blake has been average at best this season, i think today was only his SECOND goal of the season, a striker in that sort of form i wouldnt consider a regular first teamer. I dont see why we couldnt at least make an enquiry about his availabilty. has shown he can do the business in the championship with wolves last season, but def not a prem player on this seasons showing

Average?!? Given the season he had when Wolves went up, I would say he is one of the biggest Premier League flops of the season. Utter garbage in Prem.

Also, unless he is unhappy at Wolves, just cant see why he would move here.

We've got Nicky Maynard, not sure why we'd need another similar player.

SEB was unstoppable last season in our league- scored 25 goals so he is probably rated as a little bit better than Maynard.

I doubt he will drop now Wolves have stayed up but he has done pretty poorly this season- just missing easy chances. I suspect he will be given a few more chances next season though before anyone can get in there.

Archived