IGNORED

Bcfc World

KnowleUtd City

Can't seem to find anywhere on the site that explains cancellation, can anyone give me a steer? cheers.

Log in and go to My account page. Click on the "Cancel subscription" button or send an e-mail explaining that you would like to cancel stating your full name, club product subscribed to, username and password to customerservices@performgroup.com

You need to do so no less than 14 days prior to the end of the month or year (depending on if you are paying monthly or annually) for which you have paid.

Press the "sign on" button and you will be able to read terms and conditions and section 4.2 is Your right to cancel.

Latvia is three years now.

Cheers

Tommy

Log in and go to My account page. Click on the "Cancel subscription" button or send an e-mail explaining that you would like to cancel stating your full name, club product subscribed to, username and password to customerservices@performgroup.com

You need to do so no less than 14 days prior to the end of the month or year (depending on if you are paying monthly or annually) for which you have paid.

Press the "sign on" button and you will be able to read terms and conditions and section 4.2 is Your right to cancel.

Latvia is three years now.

Cheers

Tommy

Brilliant! cheers for that Tommy! I've just unsubscribed myself.

Great trip Latvia was mate, Cant believe it was 3 years ago! where has the time gone!!

Lets hope Coppell likes taking his squad abroad in pre-season!!

Archived