IGNORED

Doherty To Southampton

brady bunch

I know Hartlepool had a big say in this, but last Saturday proved what the whole season has been screaming out.

City with Doherty are a strong attacking side, where we boss the midfield.

City without Doherty are at best a defensive side, were we get overrun in midfield.

Joe and Luke may have their day (as Hewlet is now having at Swindon), but they are not replacements for Tom.

No matter how much Southapton offer, I would not take it.

I would never let tommy d go he is bristol through and through he wears his heart on his sleeve for the club every time he plays you can see that in the way he plays i would only let him go for 5 mill so we could get a quality player nearly as good as tommy d.

we heard the big money for Scott and the truth of it was it ended up being about £400k with more linked to promotion etc(which we would not have got!)

unless we spend big, we will not get a good replacement and certainly have noone at the club at present.

ha ha, yeah, like if 'hampton offered him double his wages and danny 950k sturock wouldnt have his man?!

Be realistic! 5 million?? 1.5 million??! more like 850k plus a bonus for games played etc..

An example for you - look at Alan Smith.

Tommy may be Bristol, but he is also quite young, a NI international and most importantly, too good for this division.

sad to say, if we dont go up, he will go....

Archived