IGNORED

I'm Backing Leicester

42nite

Because all the other teams in the hunt for promotion via the play-offs bring a little 'something' to the Gate

Holloway (Blackpool)

Cardiff

Forest

Swansea

Leicester? I won't miss them too much. That's why I'm off to William Hill's for a little punt on them.

City can start the ball rolling on Sunday :fingerscrossed:

I think Leicester just might do it too.

They, like we were, are looking for back to back promotions. But unlike us they've had more recent experience of being in the Premiership. I think our players just couldn't deal with what was at stake and along with other well documented factors it cost us.

Cardiff just have to go up, otherwise they are just about ruined, that may be too much but they are lucky buggers. I think it will throw them a bit if Swansea don't make it too.

Forest. Whereas my heart says Leicester if i was going to bet I think my money would go on them. Other than cardiff i can't think who I'd want less to go up.

Blackpool, in the Premiership. Doesn't bear thinking about. But if Burnley and Hull can do it....

It really must be our year soon.:city:

What an interesting week it could be!

We beat Blackpol and Swansea win resulting in us preventing hollowhead from Premier League glory! oh the irony!

A couple of days later cardiff are liquidated, denying them Premier League glory and Blackpool promoted to playoffs, oh the irony!

a day later Labour lose the election due to a loss of labour voters in cardiff dissapointed the government didn't bail out cardiff and the loss of labour seats in cardiff results in tory general election victory! oh the irony!

and wednesday beat palarse - happy days!

I hate to say this, it pains me..... but IF Blackpool nick that final play off spot then I have a sneaky feeling for them. They can be a tricky side, gave Forest a good beating the other week (who they would probably face in the play offs) and I just have a feeling about them.

If I was putting money on anyone - I might just pop down the bookies and have a tenner on them! Anyone know the current odds?

Cardiff or Forest going up would be better for us in terms of teams that will be challanging for the top 6 next year, but I would hate to see either win the final, Blackpool no thanks, Holloway being successful is nearly as bad as the sags winning something.

So Leicester for me...

I also want Leicester, but for entirely different reasons. I've never had a problem with them and I'm also an admirer of Nigel Pearson. As for the other teams. I can't stand Hollowhead or Cardiff, I've never really liked Forest and although I don't have a particular problem with Swansea they're still Welsh!

Forest are dodgy away t the moment so if thy have blackpool or Swansea who are both strong at home the best chance they have is a draw or 1 0 loss. Cardiff and Leicester are both on a role and will play each other in the semi final and who ever wins that I back them to go up. Although the play offs are a lottery as we all know!

I can't believe anyone on here wants anyone but Leicester to go up.

Cardiff and Swansea?

Hollowhead??

Oh, and Forest? Don't get me started. Nasty club. This season's antics at AG held little surprise for me. Leicester going up will really **** them off.

NIGEL PEARSON'S BLUE AND WHITE ARMY!!!! :chant6ez:

What an interesting week it could be!

We beat Blackpol and Swansea win resulting in us preventing hollowhead from Premier League glory! oh the irony!

A couple of days later cardiff are liquidated, denying them Premier League glory and Blackpool promoted to playoffs, oh the irony!

a day later Labour lose the election due to a loss of labour voters in cardiff dissapointed the government didn't bail out cardiff and the loss of labour seats in cardiff results in tory general election victory! oh the irony!

and wednesday beat palarse - happy days!

Please!!!!!!!!!

You have got to be joking, them winning the election would be worse than hollowhead getting promotion !!

The 5 sides who can still get promoted.....

Forest - no dont want them to go up for obvious reasons - think they will tho.

Cardiff/Swans - Welsh.

Blackpool - Holloway

That leaves leicester. c'mon leicester!

I dislike them but I would rather Forest went up, I get the feeling if they don't go up they'll splash the cash to try and do It next year. If leeds miss out on promotion, the teams comming into the championship both from above and below could make it the weakest league we've seen since promotion. Giving us a better chance.

Forest are dodgy away t the moment so if thy have blackpool or Swansea who are both strong at home the best chance they have is a draw or 1 0 loss. Cardiff and Leicester are both on a role and will play each other in the semi final and who ever wins that I back them to go up. Although the play offs are a lottery as we all know!

Yeah but on the other side of the coin there home form is phenomonal and they have won something like 15 of their last 16 at home, the other being a 0-0 with Cardiff. I think Cardiff will do it tbh and it's gonna hurt...a lot!

Please!!!!!!!!!

You have got to be joking, them winning the election would be worse than hollowhead getting promotion !!

yeah and the last 13 years have been magical haven't they! Let's keep it a football forum boys and girls, thankfully I will be missing the play offs as I will be in sunny LA, unfortunately I will be there with 3 plastic Cardiff fans, I am praying they get knocked out asap, but pretending I hope they go up to show them, I like all City fans a) don't care about them that much b) we have more class than them.....

Archived