IGNORED

Who's Watching Ssn?!

James

Its official!!! If Palarse lose it IS COMPLETELY DOWN TO THE "PHANTOM GOAL"!! (apparently?!)

LOVE IT!!!

winner_third_h4h.gifwinner_third_h4h.gifwinner_third_h4h.gif

.......and of course their relegation will be nothing to do with them living beyond their means and the subsequent 10 point deduction they received for entering administration?!

Same old Palace, always whinging, and i will laugh my little cotton socks off if they go down on Sunday!

.......and of course their relegation will be nothing to do with them living beyond their means and the subsequent 10 point deduction they received for entering administration?!

Same old Palace, always whinging, and i will laugh my little cotton socks off if they go down on Sunday!

TWICE!

Also found the Sheffield Wednesday Spokesman's comments extremely pleasing. "Palace dont deserve to be playing in the Championship the way that club has been run!"

:fingerscrossed: heres to hoping!

Good, I hope they blame us. All to do with Jordan, not the 'phantom' goal. Get over it!

What a great day Sunday will be if we beat Blackpool and Palarse lose,

Blackpool's possible failure to get in the play offs will be down to us and Palarse's relegation will be our fault also, Brilliant, what a great end to the season.

What a great day Sunday will be if we beat Blackpool and Palarse lose,

Blackpool's possible failure to get in the play offs will be down to us and Palarse's relegation will be our fault also, Brilliant, what a great end to the season.

I'll raise a pint to that Sam!

The best thing is. If they lose they will go down by ONE point!!! Just think, if only they had managed a 1-1 draw at Ashton Gate they would already be safe !!!!!!!!!!

Although, you could argue that had our legitimate goal in the same game not been ruled out for offside, then they wouldn't be safe. As other have pointed out, had they not spent beyond their means, then they could also have been safe. Anyway, come on you Owls! :fingerscrossed:

I for one am loving the end of this season.

I hope they do go down. I'm also more than happy for the pretend cock-er-neys to blame us for everything. Ok, so they have mis-managed their club for years, they could have picked up the point they needed in another game, but there is something fantastically wonderful about it being our fault.

Rex, my dad's late best friend was a massive Wednesday fan. For that reason alone I want them to stay up.

TWICE!

Also found the Sheffield Wednesday Spokesman's comments extremely pleasing. "Palace dont deserve to be playing in the Championship the way that club has been run!"

fingerscrossed.gif heres to hoping!

That's a bit rich coming from Sheffield Wednesday, hardly a shining example of a well run club.

Its official!!! If Palarse lose it IS COMPLETELY DOWN TO THE "PHANTOM GOAL"!! (apparently?!)

LOVE IT!!!

:winner_third_h4h: :winner_third_h4h: :winner_third_h4h:

People do seem to forget. Particularly bloody Sky TV, is that WE scored a perfectly legitimate goal that day that was wrongly ruled out for off-side!

Sky and the TV companies are going to bang on about it because they want their goal line technology introduced to make TV more important.

I hope Palace go down. I've never met a nice Palace fan. The ones I've met have all been d!cks! One I met was literally addicted to w@nking.

Rubbish club that are going down due to financial miss-management. Good riddance!

I concur:

LOVE IT!!!

TWICE!

:fingerscrossed: heres to hoping!

I enjoyed very much my two trips to Hillsborough over the last few years. Really down to earth fans and had some good banter with an elderly couple one time who kindly let me park in their front drive and gave me a nice cuppa tea after the game as we chatted about football. I suspect if we did a poll on who we would prefer to stay up it might be even more conclusive than the one i did for manager over director of football . Now there's a thought.

People do seem to forget. Particularly bloody Sky TV, is that WE scored a perfectly legitimate goal that day that was wrongly ruled out for off-side!

Sky and the TV companies are going to bang on about it because they want their goal line technology introduced to make TV more important.

I hope Palace go down. I've never met a nice Palace fan. The ones I've met have all been d!cks! One I met was literally addicted to w@nking.

Rubbish club that are going down due to financial miss-management. Good riddance!

I concur:

LOVE IT!!!

mate of mine is manager of our local pub and he's a palace fan. he's a nice guy.

he dont blame us, he blames jordon and warnock for putting them in the mess.

My ex was a palace fan though and she was a plank.

If I'm trying to be objective about this, Palace lost a point due to the phantom goal as we managed to score one ourselves (ie. likely draw). Some might argue it could have been more as it destroyed their confidence blah blah blah.

Now, the numpties at their club who spend all their time eating buffet lunches lost them 10 points as they cannot even run what is a comparitively small business in terms of turnover.

I think their fans should be looking at the 10 points, not the point they lost due to our so-called dishonesty.

And not in a million years will I belive their players would have done anything different.

Good, I hope they blame us. All to do with Jordan, not the 'phantom' goal. Get over it!

Don't you think that all the bad publicity (that continues even today) puts BCFC in a bad light?, would you want opposition fans always harping on about the 'phantom goal'.

I certainly wouldn't, I would end up knocking them out.

BCAGFC

Archived