IGNORED

This Weekends Tv Soccer Highlights

Never to the dark side

Just a reminder thier will be no soccer sunday this weekend

Its not HTV's fault.

Apart from those who receive Merdian as thier local channel

Alternative is for those who have sky,is to use the other channels option.

Where you can obtain the other local ITV regions.

Best bet I would have thought for our highlights would be the Merdian region whose Home teams are

Gillingham

Reading v Millwall

Bournmouth v Peterborough and

Brighton v BRISTOL CITY

If any one does not know how to get the other channels option PM mail me.

:clap: It's NEVER their fault.

They keep saying that it's "circumstances beyond their control", and that "We are given a slot each week, when and if there is no F1 or Rugby".

I sit behind someone at the gate that lives in the midlands (YES he travels down for EVERY home game), who says that there are highlights on Central TV EVERY week without fail !

:Rage:

:clap: It's NEVER their fault.

They keep saying that it's "circumstances beyond their control", and that "We are given a slot each week, when and if there is no F1 or Rugby".

I sit behind someone at the gate that lives in the midlands (YES he travels down for EVERY home game), who says that there are highlights on Central TV EVERY week without fail !

:Rage:

I live on the border of Central and Granada but it is Granada every time for me, Soccer Sunday without fail, goals on the tea time news on Saturday. Midweek games galore from the league cup. You wouldnt believe ho much free footie we get.

Can't understand HTV but then it is demand that will demand it or lack of that won't.

Archived