IGNORED

Spain Are Going To Walk It

The Batman

Where are those odds? I haven't seen any that high! A placed a bet earlier on Spain to win and Villa to be top scorer which was 14/1.

Spain to win: I don't know, I think Argentina could win over them :fingerscrossed:

But if Spain can be among the last 4 Villa will have huge chances to be the top scorer / Golden Boot of this World Cup 2010

1 game and 1 goal away from LOADS-A-MONEY!!!!!! (well £150 but only bet £10):dancing6:

Villa top scorer and Spain to win world cup.

COME ON SPAIN, dont let me down now!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had exactly the same bet, but only put £2.50 on, wins me 40 quid, problem is, if he's joint top scorer with 1 or player, you only win half the cash, or if it's more than 1 player, could only end up with a tenner this end!!!

I had exactly the same bet, but only put £2.50 on, wins me 40 quid, problem is, if he's joint top scorer with 1 or player, you only win half the cash, or if it's more than 1 player, could only end up with a tenner this end!!!

yeah i know, it's well annoying, cuz the goals from tonights uruguay vs germany game count as well.

and knowing my luck, it'll finish 5-5 with klose, forlan, muller, swarez all getting the goals. Good entertainment though,

Yeah i much prefer the way France, England and Italy play, they are all awesome?

Well, obviously they are a far better team than us and france - that goes without saying.

But pre-tournement, spain we're supposed to be the most entertaining team - everyone saying they play great football.

Even through-out the tournement pundits have been drooling over spain.

But I've watched all their games and its like watching paint dry. They may be the best team, but not the best to watch.

Well, obviously they are a far better team than us and france - that goes without saying.

But pre-tournement, spain we're supposed to be the most entertaining team - everyone saying they play great football.

Even through-out the tournement pundits have been drooling over spain.

But I've watched all their games and its like watching paint dry. They may be the best team, but not the best to watch.

Spain are a great team, more like the Holland of old, whereas Holland are now like Germany.

I hope the Dutch win, even if Spain probably play the better football. I'm not sure what sort of football you'd like to watch, kick and rush?

Spain are a great team, more like the Holland of old, whereas Holland are now like Germany.

I hope the Dutch win, even if Spain probably play the better football. I'm not sure what sort of football you'd like to watch, kick and rush?

no, just a high tempo.

I liked the way the germans played in this world cup - counter attacking with pace and cleverness.

Well, for exciting football's sake, I hope Holland win.

While the Spanish may be technical masters and passing wizards, I find their style of football really boring. I think they over-elaborate with their passing and lull the oppoisiton to sleep before playing the defence-splitting pass - effective but DULL!

I like the slick, fast movement of the ball highlighted by teams like Germany, Argentina and Holland. The Swiss showed that the Spanish are vulnerable when you pressure the ball and deny them space in midfield - I hope the dutch do that in the Final.

While the Spanish may be technical masters and passing wizards, I find their style of football really boring. I think they over-elaborate with their passing and lull the oppoisiton to sleep before playing the defence-splitting pass - effective but DULL!

I like the slick, fast movement of the ball highlighted by teams like Germany, Argentina and Holland. The Swiss showed that the Spanish are vulnerable when you pressure the ball and deny them space in midfield - I hope the dutch do that in the Final.

I disagree, I find the Spanish short passing game quite attractive.

Incidentally, perhaps the team should be called "Catalonia"as many of the squad are from Barcelona.

I disagree, I find the Spanish short passing game quite attractive.

Incidentally, perhaps the team should be called "Catalonia"as many of the squad are from Barcelona.

I agree (the fact my only remaining live bet from the World Cup is £20 on Holland at 11 - 1 to win it has nothing to do with my choice)!

What a big pile of pooh this final is, Which fits in the rest of the pooh in this world cup.

Cappeville went down earlier and was caught on his left ankle, But he went down holding his right knee and of course gave us the oscar performance of feigning pain and to keep up the pretence he even had treatment from the physio on his right knee, The foul was nowhere near his right knee, I am very close to turning this shite off.

hope spain dont win - cant stand the way they play. slow slow slow ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

they pass for passing sake

yeah!!! It would be much better if they whacked it and hoofed it up to a big centre forward would'nt it!!!!!!!!

Perhaps you should get some old videos of Wimbledon fc from the 80's, you would enjoy that!!!'

Spanish football is the best football in the world,get used to it.

here here portland bill.

Honestly, if no-one appreciates the way spain play, it shows why England will never win a world cup.

Control - pass - move - control - pass - move.

The way football should be played.

If we teach our kids to thump it up to the big guy, the future of English football will be in tatters.

Yes mate, the atitude of some on here just sums up why England will never win anything again at International football. The English players in the premier league play caveman football and then wonder why its not good enough when they play teams who are nasty and boring because they keep the ball !!!!!!!

A poor, dull game, admittedly made worse by Holland's 'aggresive' tactics.

I wanted Holland to win it before the game, but the best team won in the end.

I still don't like the Spanish style of football - I think it's over elaborate and boring - but the dutch didn't have an answer to it. They had the right idea - closing down the space in midfield - but took it too far.

Who said anything about thumping it to a big man?

Spain were the best team and they deserved to win. But they are not entertaining in the slightest. They scored 8 goals in 7 games ffs!

I'm not saying that they dont play the game in the right manner - but they could up the tempo and they dont need to pass as much as they do, particularly in the final third.

one nil to Spain - reminds me of one nil to the Arsenal. And Arsenal got called boring...

Who said anything about thumping it to a big man?

Spain were the best team and they deserved to win. But they are not entertaining in the slightest. They scored 8 goals in 7 games ffs!

I'm not saying that they dont play the game in the right manner - but they could up the tempo and they dont need to pass as much as they do, particularly in the final third.

one nil to Spain - reminds me of one nil to the Arsenal. And Arsenal got called boring...

My thoughts precisely.

Excellent technique and sublime passing, but too much over elaboration in midfield - people want to see goalmouth action, not pretty passing in the middle of the park.

The only thing this World Cup will be remembered for is the cheats and divers (of which Spain have a good crop) and the poor refereeing decisions - not a good advert for 'the beautiful game'.

Yes mate, the atitude of some on here just sums up why England will never win anything again at International football. The English players in the premier league play caveman football and then wonder why its not good enough when they play teams who are nasty and boring because they keep the ball !!!!!!!

I may find spain boring - but I'll be the first to admit - we could learn alot from them. England are miles behind spain in every department.

Archived