IGNORED

Leon Clark

madmax

Hmmm doesn't excite me TBH. I'm sure I read about Weds fans not rating him very highly not too long ago.

Better players out there for us I'm sure. His best ever return has seen him score 8 goals in a season. (same amount as Byfield for us)

I dont know much about him to be honest

any good? would he add anything to the team? good partner for maynard?

also was it him who scored that goal for wed on weekend then kicked the board and had to be subbed. if so what a berk ha ha

That was him, I bet Alan Irvine was impressed......!

Got a mate who's a Wendie, was slatting him a while back - not sure if he's won the fans over or not. Not a signing that appeals to me, would prefer Tudgay!

I dont know much about him to be honest

any good? would he add anything to the team? good partner for maynard?

also was it him who scored that goal for wed on weekend then kicked the board and had to be subbed. if so what a berk ha ha

He's about 6'5", fat and slow

Hmmm doesn't excite me TBH. I'm sure I read about Weds fans not rating him very highly not too long ago.

Better players out there for us I'm sure. His best ever return has seen him score 8 goals in a season. (same amount as Byfield for us)

Harsh on Byfield. 8 goals isn't bad when a lot of your appearances are from the bench late on.

Harsh on Byfield. 8 goals isn't bad when a lot of your appearances are from the bench late on.

I agree but I'm just making the point he got released on the back of 8 goals and was 34.

LC is 25 and hasn't managed more than 8.

Agent talk I reckon. Can't see this being the quality of player SC is after.

nail on head!!!!!!!!!!!

agents will be mentioning any number of clubs are after their players at this time of year in the hope of attracting real interest. cant beleive coppell would go after this guy. he's not even his type of player from my recollections of the way he went about things at reading.

Archived