IGNORED

Ingimarsson

awilko

We have only offered a 1 year deal and I would expect someone else to offer hima 2 year deal so I expect him to leave. As someone said previously he is getting on a bit now and is incredibly slow (has decent positional sense though). Khizanishvili wants to join us on a permanent deals and with Matt Mills seemingly taking over the captaincy I think there is a chance that Ivar won't be first or second choice next season.

Alot of talk on here that Ingimarsson will be Steve Coppels first signing, i see that reading have offerd him a 1 year deal so be interesting whether he accepts that or comes here for a new challenge though perhaps Coppell doesnt even want him, will soon find out i suppose.

http://www.skysports...6137071,00.html

This sound like exactly the type of player I think we need. I think a 2 year contract while not ideal would be OK and tied us over defensively while we evolve Carey out of the side. I wouldn't mind anther defender coming in thats around 27 28ish but it wouldn't be a massive concern if we didn't as long as we got Ingimarsson.

As long as the wages are not to bad then hopefully this will can be done.

This sound like exactly the type of player I think we need. I think a 2 year contract while not ideal would be OK and tied us over defensively while we evolve Carey out of the side. I wouldn't mind anther defender coming in thats around 27 28ish but it wouldn't be a massive concern if we didn't as long as we got Ingimarsson.

As long as the wages are not to bad then hopefully this will can be done.

This sounds like a like for like replacement for Carey. Can't see the point personally.

This sounds like a like for like replacement for Carey. Can't see the point personally.

Sorry I didn't mean to make it sound like using him to replace Carey, just add experience at the back on the occasions that Carey cant play. We haven't had a replacement for Carey all season and we cant rely on him being fit all the time at his age, I feel someone else that knows the game well would be beneficial for all.

Guest Parson St Station

Isn't he older than Carey though?

WTF would the point be of signing him then?

The Icelandic bloke seems a good shout though especially as during the tour of Sweden SC will see him in the flesh.

Ingimarsson - 5yrs ago yes.Now, no way.

Archived