IGNORED

Blackpools Pitch

If Blackpool do get promoted, maybe they will invest in a new lawn mower!!!! Its like playing on a farmers field!!!!!

lawn mover? looked more like they used plough mate. all the players looked shocked every time the ball didn't bobble.

I noticed something different, Last week when we played Blackpool and today, When the Blackpool fans shout 'seagulls, seagulls', it sounds like a load of Germans shouting 'seig heil' at the Nuremburg rally before the second world war.

Why would Blackpool fans shout 'seagulls'?dunno.gif

I noticed something different, Last week when we played Blackpool and today, When the Blackpool fans shout 'seagulls, seagulls', it sounds like a load of Germans shouting 'seig heil' at the Nuremburg rally before the second world war.

I think they shout "Seaside" but agree it does sound like they are at German Rally in the second world war, me and the old man always have a chuckle when we hear it.

worst pitch ive seen all season, was nearly responsible for injuring our prize possesion - twice in the game when Maynard went to make a slide tackle the pitch in the poor nick it was jarred his knee, thankfully with no lasting effects

Archived