IGNORED

Bosmans And Freebies!

Clarky89

Instead of posting the full list of Bosmans that include Ballack, Joe Cole etc I thought I would just post the people that we MAY be in with a shout of bringing to Bristol City on a freebie! I'm not saying that all on the list would be in our range, will want to join us, or not be looked at by bigger clubs but I'm just posting as a bit of interest!

Mario Melchiot (Wigan)

Jermain Beckford (Leeds)

Joe Ledley (Cardiff)

Kris Boyd (Rangers)

Nacho Novo (Rangers)

Danny Wilson (Rangers)

Steven Smith (Rangers)

Lee Naylor (Celtic)

Lee Naylor to sort out our left back problems? Kris Boyd up top with Maynard (Or Maynard and Beckford if we were mega, super sneaky sneaky). Danny Wilson at centre back who I personally think has a huge future in the game! Whats with Joe Ledley running out his contract?! Cardiff are fools for turning down £6m a year or two ago with their financial status obviously showing some signs 12/18 months ago. Mental.

Melchiot is interesting aswell. I think he is highly underated.

Ahaha, on SSN the breaking news ticker just came up "Liverpool have signed Danny Wilson". Bastárds. Maybe we could grab him on loan for the next season as I doubt he will be good enough to break into the Liverpool team straight away!

Instead of posting the full list of Bosmans that include Ballack, Joe Cole etc I thought I would just post the people that we MAY be in with a shout of bringing to Bristol City on a freebie! I'm not saying that all on the list would be in our range, will want to join us, or not be looked at by bigger clubs but I'm just posting as a bit of interest!

Mario Melchiot (Wigan)

Jermain Beckford (Leeds)

Joe Ledley (Cardiff)

Kris Boyd (Rangers)

Nacho Novo (Rangers)

Danny Wilson (Rangers)

Steven Smith (Rangers)

Lee Naylor (Celtic)

Lee Naylor to sort out our left back problems? Kris Boyd up top with Maynard (Or Maynard and Beckford if we were mega, super sneaky sneaky). Danny Wilson at centre back who I personally think has a huge future in the game! Whats with Joe Ledley running out his contract?! Cardiff are fools for turning down £6m a year or two ago with their financial status obviously showing some signs 12/18 months ago. Mental.

Melchiot is interesting aswell. I think he is highly underated.

rich where is the full bosman list you sourced it from? cheers

Damarcus beasley is also out of contract at rangers. Left footed left winger, has pace and skill, knows where the goal is and puts in a good delivery. Not to mention played in premier league, spl, europe and international.

Damarcus beasley is also out of contract at rangers. Left footed left winger, has pace and skill, knows where the goal is and puts in a good delivery. Not to mention played in premier league, spl, europe and international.

No thanks, a high wage sick note, only played 48 club games in the last 4 years. Announced himself leaving Rangers on Twitter yesterday.

Mario Melchiot (Wigan) - Surprised he's being released, but a bit old and I'd expect his wages to be a bit much. Wouldn't suprise me if a team going up didn't snap him up if he is on his way out.

Jermain Beckford (Leeds) - No chance, he'll either stay there or move to the prem. Everton looks a likely destination.

Joe Ledley (Cardiff) - If he leaves it will be to a Prem club.

Kris Boyd (Rangers) - NO CHANCE!!!

Nacho Novo (Rangers) - Wages will probably be an issue, but posisbly worth an inquiry.

Danny Wilson (Rangers) - Signed for Liverpool.

Steven Smith (Rangers) - Don't know too much about him tbf.

Lee Naylor (Celtic) - Doubt we could attract him tbh.

No thanks, a high wage sick note, only played 48 club games in the last 4 years. Announced himself leaving Rangers on Twitter yesterday.

Thanks for that bit if info. Should of looked into him a bit more I guess instead of taken what my mate (from Glasgow and a rangers fan)told me as golden.

Any ideas on a left footed left winger?

Thanks for that bit if info. Should of looked into him a bit more I guess instead of taken what my mate (from Glasgow and a rangers fan)told me as golden.

Any ideas on a left footed left winger?

If we could do another loan season deal with Ajax! this guy Ismail Aissati

He wants out this summer but still has two years on contract so will not be free.

He is in this best young footballers in the world (that maybe passed under your radar) article http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/3554673-the-best-young-footballers-in-the-world-that-may-have-passed-under-your-radar

Mario Melchiot (Wigan) - Surprised he's being released, but a bit old and I'd expect his wages to be a bit much. Wouldn't suprise me if a team going up didn't snap him up if he is on his way out.

Jermain Beckford (Leeds) - No chance, he'll either stay there or move to the prem. Everton looks a likely destination.

Joe Ledley (Cardiff) - If he leaves it will be to a Prem club.

Kris Boyd (Rangers) - NO CHANCE!!!

Nacho Novo (Rangers) - Wages will probably be an issue, but posisbly worth an inquiry.

Danny Wilson (Rangers) - Signed for Liverpool.

Steven Smith (Rangers) - Don't know too much about him tbf.

Lee Naylor (Celtic) - Doubt we could attract him tbh.

Thank Heavens for a realistic assessment of the usual fantasy list that we get at this time of year. Beckford btw has had his contract cancelled so he can get on negotiating with Everton. He is definitely not staying at Leeds. That aside there is nothing in SC's history that suggests he signs or is impressed by the kind of name players that get some fans wetting themselves so I wouldn't hold my breath.

Everton are one of the few teams who could get the best out of him, some players only play to the level they're at, however if challenged some do rise to the occasion!

Tim Cahill?

Beckford has signed for Everton now. Not sure why they signed him though, he's unproven in the Championship and is 26 which means he doesn't have much potential to grow into a better player.

Beckford has signed for Everton now. Not sure why they signed him though, he's unproven in the Championship and is 26 which means he doesn't have much potential to grow into a better player.

Agreed, don't rate Beckford as Premier League material at all.

Odd signing by Moyes, very much doubt he'll make many appearances.

Agreed, don't rate Beckford as Premier League material at all.

Odd signing by Moyes, very much doubt he'll make many appearances.

I agree. I know several Leeds fans and they all say the same thing - he is lazy and although has scored loads of goals, he isnt actually THAT good. He has been very lucky. I think Everton are just taking advantage of the fact he is free. If they had to stump up a transfer fee for him I think they might have thought twice about it.

Remember Ade Akinbye had the nickname "Akin-BAD-bye" - well perhaps Beckford will become Beck-flop.

I guess the fact that he's available on a free makes him worth a punt, his wages will be far from extoriotionate, especially for the PL and he could be a worthy squad player.

Archived