IGNORED

Bosmans And Freebies!

Clarky89

maybe we will sign the young bristolian right back from southampton. Cant remember his name now .didnt he get released by them.

Lloyd James, to be fair i think if were looking to get into the Premier League we have to show more ambition then signing him, i remember Sproule completley skinned him for his wonder goal against the saints two seasons ago but that isnt to say he is a bad defender, sproule would skin Puyol on his day!

Lloyd James, to be fair i think if were looking to get into the Premier League we have to show more ambition then signing him, i remember Sproule completley skinned him for his wonder goal against the saints two seasons ago but that isnt to say he is a bad defender, sproule would skin Puyol on his day!

Skinned him? He just kicked it past him and out paced him in a foot race, hardly skinned him, he would have done that against anyone if it was me, you, Ferdinand or terry!!

As for James... No thanks league 1 squad player.

Instead of posting the full list of Bosmans that include Ballack, Joe Cole etc I thought I would just post the people that we MAY be in with a shout of bringing to Bristol City on a freebie! I'm not saying that all on the list would be in our range, will want to join us, or not be looked at by bigger clubs but I'm just posting as a bit of interest!

Mario Melchiot (Wigan)

Jermain Beckford (Leeds)

Joe Ledley (Cardiff)

Kris Boyd (Rangers)

Nacho Novo (Rangers)

Danny Wilson (Rangers)

not a chance ,on any of them

Steven Smith (Rangers)

Lee Naylor (Celtic)

Lee Naylor to sort out our left back problems? Kris Boyd up top with Maynard (Or Maynard and Beckford if we were mega, super sneaky sneaky). Danny Wilson at centre back who I personally think has a huge future in the game! Whats with Joe Ledley running out his contract?! Cardiff are fools for turning down £6m a year or two ago with their financial status obviously showing some signs 12/18 months ago. Mental.

Melchiot is interesting aswell. I think he is highly underated.

Skinned him? He just kicked it past him and out paced him in a foot race, hardly skinned him, he would have done that against anyone if it was me, you, Ferdinand or terry!!

As for James... No thanks league 1 squad player.

well done sir, not sure how much football you have watched before, but yes pushing a ball past a player and getting to it before that opponent does indicate that you have skinned them, a few fancy stepovers means that you have out tricked them, two totally different terms

Jay Demerrit could be a good shout? Experienced international who has had a season in the prem aswell.

Other "freebies" that are available are:

Jon Harley (who we have been lined with in the past)

Will Hoskins (i don't rate, but did cost £1million not too long ago, perhaps he could rediscover some form?)

Fabien Brandy ( Man Utd academy.... need i say more?)

George Boateng (Problems: we are overloaded in central midfield and wages will be astronomical!)

Salif Diao ( Same Problems as Boateng)

Gary Mcsheffrey (left mid/ forward)

Frank Quedrue (left back)

LLoyd Sam ( can play right and left midfield)

Jay Demerrit could be a good shout? Experienced international who has had a season in the prem aswell.

Other "freebies" that are available are:

Jon Harley (who we have been lined with in the past)

Will Hoskins (i don't rate, but did cost £1million not too long ago, perhaps he could rediscover some form?)

Fabien Brandy ( Man Utd academy.... need i say more?)

George Boateng (Problems: we are overloaded in central midfield and wages will be astronomical!)

Salif Diao ( Same Problems as Boateng)

Gary Mcsheffrey (left mid/ forward)

Frank Quedrue (left back)

LLoyd Sam ( can play right and left midfield)

I've always thought Quedrue was a decent enough player and if we don't take up the option to sign Sawyer he could be worth a look.

Frank Quedrue/George Elokobi

Stephen Wright/Stuart Parnaby

Jay DeMerit/Clarke Carlisle

Andy Keogh

All should be considered and would be improvements!

Plus sign a goalie whichever way.

Julian Speroni? ... though certainly not a Bosman

Julian Speroni? ... though certainly not a Bosman

Speroni said he wanted to stay at Palace even before they were sorted, hence QPR going for Paddy Kenny. In any event I suspect bigger clubs would want him. He is an excellent keeper imo.

Archived