IGNORED

Pullis - Pulling No Punches

Maesknoll Red

• Admin

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/stoke_city/8672774.stm

Now. I despise Tiny P*nis as much as the next City fan, but..... its refreshing to hear a Manager rip into the' big time Charlies' who lose sight of where they've come from. Although I'm not sure how many players will be queuing up to join Stoke next season!!

I bet he is cheesed right off as all this nonsense with Beattie/Kitson/Tuncay is constantly undermining what a cracking job he is doing

Especially as none of them are even contributing anything on the pitch.

I bet he would love to get rid of Kitson and Beattie in a flash this summer

Tuncay always seemed a bot fo a strange signing to me for Stoke. No doubt a quality player but not really sure where he fits in?

Wouldnt be surprised to see Stoke take a punt on someone like Andy Carrol in the summer, saying that he gets into a bit of mischief himeslf doesnt he

I bet he is cheesed right off as all this nonsense with Beattie/Kitson/Tuncay is constantly undermining what a cracking job he is doing

Especially as none of them are even contributing anything on the pitch.

I bet he would love to get rid of Kitson and Beattie in a flash this summer

Tuncay always seemed a bot fo a strange signing to me for Stoke. No doubt a quality player but not really sure where he fits in?

Wouldnt be surprised to see Stoke take a punt on someone like Andy Carrol in the summer, saying that he gets into a bit of mischief himeslf doesnt he

more relevantly why would he leave the Toon for the potteries ??!!

This crossed my mind yesterday. I was at the Man U v Stoke game, and i thought to myself, if City were to get promoted, would they end up with players like the Stoke team have?

A lot of the average 'mid table' Premier League type teams, have these players that seem to be just going through the motions, but apparantly full of themselves. TBH, i didn't notice that yesterday, although i thought half of the Stoke team looked disintersted and lazy.Last game of the season though...

Stoke,Blackburn,Bolton, Wigan & Birmingham...to name a few. I'd find it hard to enjoy watching these 'journeyman' type pro's week in week out.

I think it's a catch 22 tbh.

more relevantly why would he leave the Toon for the potteries ??!!

yeah might be a bit unlikely but apparently toon wont be dishing out any more big contracts for 5 years they reckon and also hughton has to sell before he can buy. might decide to cash in if they had right offer. sorry this has gone a bit off the point anyway hasnt it :laugh:.

in conclusion... pulis has done a good job there... but he is still a absolute length!

Pulis named Kitson and Beattie. Interesting that we have here a manager who has had at least one punch up with a player and publicly criticised him and others but whose job is not under threat. I wonder if that would be the case if Stoke were not doing so well? Behaviour that would normally be seen as unacceptable and lead to accusations that he had "lost the dressing room" is apparently a sign of strength when it is expedient.

Good interview. Thanks for the post

It is a sad that some players do behave like utter d!cks but I have no sympathy with him at all because of the sabotage he did at Ashton Gate.

Pulis is pure Evil and I wish him every ill on earth. Its his own fault for hiring the players with bell end egos!

p.s. Yes I am bitter :)

Archived