IGNORED

East End - Not Selling Well

Robbored

its because city have now decided to give hartlepool only 2000 tickets,as they hav sold onbly900 so far,which leaves an extra 300 for us,and they have only been put on sale today. the eastend was sold out on thursday evening when i went down trying to get a ticket

I also think that it's because they didn't allow season ticket holders to swap their tickets (though I admit it would have been a bit of a nightmare given the timescale)

I personally would have gone in there if the tickets were available when I purchased mine. However, at the time I didn't know when the tickets would sell out, or if there were even anymore tickets in the EE. So I just settled for the Williams.

It would have been just my luck to wait a few days, only to find out that the game had completely sold out...

Not for me but that might be because all the singers (me for one) have already got their tickets and the rest of the raffle want to sit else where for the view!!!

Or because people didnt want to wait half the week to find out wether the east end is open and risk losing their ST seat or a decent seat.

I've been in the East End every time this season. But for wednesdays game we had to make sure we got tickets and so we got our season ticket places. I'm sure this is the reason for many other season ticket holders. I would love to be in the east end but I'm going to have to suffer in the Williams. At Least I have a ticket so its all good. Going up! :D

Archived