IGNORED

Sweden On Tour?

Andy082005

Have heard from a fairly reliable source, this seasons pre-season tour will be in Sweden.....if so, thoughts?

A couple of years ago Reading where in Sweden on pre-season tour in my town, Borlänge. The county is named Dalarna. In english its the valleys. The county is called the heart of Sweden and its very beutiful. Our club IK Brage is in the second division as Bristol City. The food is cheaper here an in England and the drinking almost the same price. If Bristol City come in summer are you all very welcome. Always believe.

A couple of years ago Reading where in Sweden on pre-season tour in my town, Borlänge. The county is named Dalarna. In english its the valleys. The county is called the heart of Sweden and its very beutiful. Our club IK Brage is in the second division as Bristol City. The food is cheaper here an in England and the drinking almost the same price. If Bristol City come in summer are you all very welcome. Always believe.

EDIT: SORRY, THIS WAS 2004..

This summer Aston Villa, Tottenham, West Ham, Leeds, Reading and Southampton will come to Sweden http://www.expressen.se/1.116708

Reading will come to Borlänge speechless-smiley-040.gif

I live in Munich so personally, I would love a German tour. There are so many clubs out here and fans who love to watch british teams (plus the beer is out of this world) so there are lots of options, however a scandanavian tour is mentioned EVERY year so lets wait and see. Persoanlly I think a tour will be of further afield, towards Asia (c'mon our chairman is no fool and can afford it, it could also be good for publicity for the club and I'm sure SC has a few contacts!!!). Just my thoughts...

I went on the last two Latvian tours and had the time of my life so anthing similar will get my vote (just hope city annouce it soon as I can book tickets and pass it off as a work trip to the wife)!!!

Archived