IGNORED

Eastend Season Tickets

jism123

If the existing 1200 ST holders in there dont renew theirs, then yes, they will go on general sale. If they all renew they wont - they have to keep the numbers low for when they want to squash us in the corner when big rival support comes...

The club WILL NOT release any tickets for general sale in the EE regardless of the numbers that renew.

Can categorically guarantee it.

Sorry :no:

The club WILL NOT release any tickets for general sale in the EE regardless of the numbers that renew.

Sorry no.gif

Is that any SEASON tickets for general sale? What a load of rubbish if true. They are kicking themselves in the teeth with that cause I for one will not be getting a ST anywhere else than the EE and I knows plenty of others who won't be watching from any other stand.....what is their justification for this barmy rule? Again, EE being treated with contempt by the club whilst banging on about how much they wants a good atmosphere.......

Sorry no.gif

Last summer a mate and I rung up and asked if we could move our season tickets from the Atyeo to the EE and the ticket office sorted it for us. I don't know if it's changed at all this summer but try ringing up as they were more than happy to comply :)

Sorry :no:

I don't understand how you can say this? I don't believe the club have announced anything and they have allowed it every season since it has been open.

I think it should be fine and I don't think you have understood the question maybe.

I don't understand how you can say this? I don't believe the club have announced anything and they have allowed it every season since it has been open.

I think it should be fine and I don't think you have understood the question maybe.

I fully understand the question - the club WILL NOT release any tickets in the EE for general sale....whats not to understand...?

Last year they did allow a period if you remember where people who had already renewed had the oppurtunity to move seats once the deadline had passed in order to give people the oppurtunity to move to a more desirable location if they wished,

As i'm sure some of you are aware after the start of this season (possibly 3/4 games in??) people who had sat in the EE in past seasons but had not renewed were contacted by the club to offer them the ticket again this season if they wanted as additional capacity was deemed available.

Try calling the ticket office and asking them to sort it - as I said, guarantee no joy on that front (although i'm sure they'd love to help!)

I sit in EE with my mates, my little brother sits in the Williams with his grandparents who arnt renewing for next season, obviously I would like to have my brother with me in EE but when I contacted the T/O was told that under NO circumstances (even if half were not resold - an equation I put to them) would there be any possibility of tickets being released

Don't shoot the messenger...

I fully understand the question - the club WILL NOT release any tickets in the EE for general sale....whats not to understand...?

Last year they did allow a period if you remember where people who had already renewed had the oppurtunity to move seats once the deadline had passed in order to give people the oppurtunity to move to a more desirable location if they wished,

As i'm sure some of you are aware after the start of this season (possibly 3/4 games in??) people who had sat in the EE in past seasons but had not renewed were contacted by the club to offer them the ticket again this season if they wanted as additional capacity was deemed available.

Try calling the ticket office and asking them to sort it - as I said, guarantee no joy on that front (although i'm sure they'd love to help!)

I sit in EE with my mates, my little brother sits in the Williams with his grandparents who arnt renewing for next season, obviously I would like to have my brother with me in EE but when I contacted the T/O was told that under NO circumstances (even if half were not resold - an equation I put to them) would there be any possibility of tickets being released

Don't shoot the messenger...

OK fair enough - this sounds ridiculous on behalf of the club, especially in your circumstance.

I hope the club changes this policy.

Unfortunately, I won't be renewing in the EE next season. Does that mean my ticket will remain unsold then? I thought it would go on general sale once the deadline of 31/05 passes.

That pretty much seems the way I have read this from Pigsmightfly's information that he said he got from the ticket office! If true I hope the club reconsiders this stance.

I think you should call the ticket office and clarify the situation.

I transfered last season and was told that there was no way I could transfer a seat untill the tickets went on general sale. Before then people who already had tickets still had the opportunity to renew. 1200 tickets are allocated to the EE and I am sure that will be the same next year, you just need to wait until the general sale.

Speak to Jane Maggs (tickets sales manager).

Archived