IGNORED

Having Doubts Over Coppell

dezgimed

Ive been thinking he perhaps isnt the right man for us.

Been watching his recent interviews, and a few things stand out.

Yes he's intelligent and as I said before he is very interesting to watch.

There is a slight problem though. He's worn the same clothes for 3 days on the spin. That isnt normal is it?!

If he doesnt have the self respect to wash himself and wear clean clothes then Im afraid he isnt the man to take us forward, we need someone with pride and respect in themselves and all they do.

Anyone with me?

unsure.gif

There is a slight problem though. He's worn the same clothes for 3 days on the spin. That isnt normal is it?!

If he doesnt have the self respect to wash himself and wear clean clothes then Im afraid he isnt the man to take us forward, we need someone with pride and respect in themselves and all they do.

Anyone with me?

unsure.gif

haha...good one mate....i for one was just about to send a few naughty words your way when i started reading the post :)

Anyone with me?

unsure.gif

tumbleweed.gif

Christ, give him a break, fashion is probably not on his list of priority's right now, he's probably not had a chance to move properly, God some people will nit pick at anything! disapointed2se.gif

The trouble is his clothes are all over the west country, according to recent rumour mongers he's got houses in Clevedon, Portishead and Clifton, so probably can't decide where to store his clothes and where to put his family!

Christ, give him a break, fashion is probably not on his list of priority's right now, he's probably not had a chance to move properly, God some people will nit pick at anything! :disapointed2se:

either really ironic.....or really stupid......I'm guessing at the later

Anyone with me?

unsure.gif

Funnily enough, I actually have a gut feeling SC will be a huge disapointment......only time will tell I suppose.

The interview was done on the same day? They just split it up into 3 parts i think, because it was so long.

This is the truth

Trust me, I know

OK I don't really know for sure, but that is just an intelligent guess.

No interview clips on BCFC Player are much longer than about ten minutes. I reckon the club thinks that is about our max attention span !

Excuse me- I watch BBC 2 Newsnight regularly !

So this was a 30 min interview with Adam Baker, split into three sections (one to come) - so what ?

Dezimed - Have you never bought a 'job lot' of clothes?. Being out of work for almost year, times must have been hard in the Coppell house and he saw a bargin at a loacl market. Three identical shirts for tenner.....

Sorry to keep this one going but perhaps his luggage was lost on route back from his scouting mission in the states, honestly some of you! I feel this might develop into classic close season thread.

See you latter!

It's people like you that should be banned :D

Archived