IGNORED

Kiss 2018 Goodbye

Crackers Corner

Don't forget people The High Court let the Mail publish this story. Why? I guess it does not break any laws.

Not legally, but morally its despicable. If selling papers, whatever the cost is number one in this dirty, seedy industry of there's, then why not more pragmatism?

In 2018, including a red-hot media frenzied build up to a WC in England. It would be a dream for them. But no, instant gratification, sensationalisum is all they care about. They should be made to act more responsibily and fined for breaking ethical codes, aye we have a free press in this country and thank God for that, but they should not use this right to take the piss, I'm getting increasingly fed up with our media, the BBC is worst of all. Anyone would think WW3 is about to break out in Thailand, when really its nothing, just growing pains of democracy. Huuur.

Means we might not get angola -v- chile now at the new gate.

Damn.

Or England vs Germany, Argentina, Brazil, Italy, France, Spain etc at Wembley.

Don't know about you mate, but I wasn't alive the last time England held a World Cup nor was any of my brothers, the oldest being 43, that's a whole generation who haven't been able to watch a World Cup in their own country.

I quite like the idea I can take my son (4) and daughter (2) to a World Cup in 2018 to experience something that may not come around again for another 50 years, I'll be in my 80's then. So you may not think it a big deal and may not want to go, but believe me their are millions in this country who would want to get along to see a World Cup match, even if it is only Angola vs Chile.

These editors have to have a good look at themsleves, then again it's there jobs feeding mouths Etc. Pierce Morgan scum of the earth (IMO) now a judge on i'm told popular TV show. We will not be a winning country aslong as this continues. Sorry to swear again *********************

Or England vs Germany, Argentina, Brazil, Italy, France, Spain etc at Wembley.

Don't know about you mate, but I wasn't alive the last time England held a World Cup nor was any of my brothers, the oldest being 43, that's a whole generation who haven't been able to watch a World Cup in their own country.

I quite like the idea I can take my son (4) and daughter (2) to a World Cup in 2018 to experience something that may not come around again for another 50 years, I'll be in my 80's then. So you may not think it a big deal and may not want to go, but believe me their are millions in this country who would want to get along to see a World Cup match, even if it is only Angola vs Chile.

don't worry you won't get a ticket anyway

He has resigned form his Chairman of FA post too now.

Good, sounds like a bloody liability to me now.

I tell you what though, It would not surprise me to learn this was true about Russia, they are by nature dirty and underhanded. When they handed in thier bid book they said to Blatter "here is a personal letter from Mr Putin" and slipped an extra envelope in there. Haha, underhandedness is in their blood.

If you want to know what is wrong with this country all you have to do is look at this story, this was a private conversation between 2 people, it was never designed for public consumption, if Triesman had released a press statement with this in then i'd be all for him to be sacked, but it wasn't. If people in the spotlight can't even have a private conversation with someone without the fear that they will tell the gutter press for a few bob then frankly what the hell is wrong with this country and our press.

To be honest i have no doubt that there is at least some truth in what he's saying, anyone who has studied the EU and european politics system, corruption is rife all over the palce, the Italians continually embezel funds from the EU for construction projects that never happen, and the same happens throughout spain and Greece and others, so i have absolutely no doubt that favours (mabye not bribing refs mind) and backhanders will have been offered between Russia and other countries for support for their bid, especially considering FIFA is pretty high up on the most corrupt organisations in the world.

Yes totally agree typical of this tittle-tattle knick-picking sad little island every little thing uttered is put under some oh you can't say that heading,anything to do with such vast sums of money is open to corruption as pointed out the e u is fiddled for millions government ministers have lined their pockets at the tax-payers expense. Its a point in case that there are thousands of unsold World cup tickets because FIFA were hell bent on giving the competition to a country with little football tradition but rife with crime and corruption,ok perhaps it was unwise to comment but with other organisers already having resigned the project already looked doomed.The ground will be built regardless of World cup football so as long as BCFC progress, its beyond anyones powers to redress this cock-up Russia will use anything to pull their bid off i really think they will swing it.

Archived