IGNORED

Kiss 2018 Goodbye

Crackers Corner

The thing I find most disturbing is the quote "Lord Triesman is surely to come under considerable pressure to resign."

Erm, surely this comes under gross misconduct and the normal procedure is to sack the person in question.

Jobs for the boys.

I agree this is all very worrying, dont understand why any British Newspaper would print anything like this?! knowing full well the consequences for OUR COUNTRY and its World Cup Bid!! How ****ing stupid can you get?!!!

Of course he shouldn't have made those allegations, least of all in a public place (or somewhere he could be overheard)?!

• Admin

I agree this is all very worrying, dont understand why any British Newspaper would print anything like this?! knowing full well the consequences for OUR COUNTRY and its World Cup Bid!! How F***ing stupid can you get?!!!

Of course he shouldn't have made those allegations, least of all in a public place (or somewhere he could be overheard)?!

Are you really surprised that the Daily Mail is trying to scupper a bid that would lead to thousands & thousands of those horrible foreign types visiting our shores?

Source just when the bid gets going this happens disapointed2se.gif

Well if I didn't hate the Daily Mail enough as it is...... then this absolutely does it. Of course he shouldn't say anything like this, but it's like they don't want to us to succeed just so they can sell a few rags. Great.

I say boycott them..... although I wouldn't touch it anyway so that'll be easy.

Everyone should boycott the Daily Mail. Players and managers included. Yes what happened was wrong, but to print it is madness. I'm going to be taking a "Daily Fail" banner to the England vs Mexico game.

Guest oftbc

Why would a national newpaper do such a thing. Thanks for ruining our dreams of seeing world cup football not only in this country but also this great city.

• Admin

the comment section on their website is interesting reading. not the outcome the mail hoped for i guess.

I had a brief glance and to be fair it appears to be non-Fail readers lambasting them and regular Failers saying "good job, we didn't want them coming over here, taking our jobs, stealing our women anyway!"

• Admin

The thing I find most disturbing is the quote "Lord Triesman is surely to come under considerable pressure to resign."

Erm, surely this comes under gross misconduct and the normal procedure is to sack the person in question.

Jobs for the boys.

As Chairman of the FA though surely he'd be the one doing the sacking, ie he would resign?

If you want to know what is wrong with this country all you have to do is look at this story, this was a private conversation between 2 people, it was never designed for public consumption, if Triesman had released a press statement with this in then i'd be all for him to be sacked, but it wasn't. If people in the spotlight can't even have a private conversation with someone without the fear that they will tell the gutter press for a few bob then frankly what the hell is wrong with this country and our press.

To be honest i have no doubt that there is at least some truth in what he's saying, anyone who has studied the EU and european politics system, corruption is rife all over the palce, the Italians continually embezel funds from the EU for construction projects that never happen, and the same happens throughout spain and Greece and others, so i have absolutely no doubt that favours (mabye not bribing refs mind) and backhanders will have been offered between Russia and other countries for support for their bid, especially considering FIFA is pretty high up on the most corrupt organisations in the world.

Daily mail in Labour Lord shocker, hardly surprising?! The extremes that the gutter press will go to, should not surprise anyone.

The Guardian writer Paul Hayward(ex Mail) is also putting the boot into Coppello today, with one of the worst lazily written articles I've read in there. Shame on them all!! Fabio the Clegg of Football

And they were pontificating about putting the good of the country over party politics!

Bunch of fckwit cretins!

Did he say this in an interview? No.

I'm getting fed up with these scumbag jounro types like the Daily Mail and the New of the World who think secretly recording or filming peoples private life constitutes news worthy journalism.

****! People say all kinds of shit they don't mean, WE ALL DO IT!!! I hate the Mail, I hate them, I'm going to spill my coffee all over the news stand of Mails today.

If we don't get the bid due to this then God help them at the Mail, God help them.

I think it's about time someone stood up to the gutter press, now as far as i'm aware the Daily Hate don't pay anything for their coverage of england, so i'd like to see the FA kick them out of the official press conferences, and just not give them the comp tickets that they will get to cover the world cup, i think it's about time that Football stood up to all this gutter reporting. The Press tried to destroy squad morale before this world cup by illegally tapping someones phone to find out that Terry had been having it away with her, which doesn't seem to have worked so they move onto another way to harm football in this country by scuppering the 2018 bid.

The sooner Rupert murdoch buggers off and leaves his anti British agenda behind and stops pushing it through his press the better.

Archived