IGNORED

New Badge

Jesus

If your in the robin, current or new badge corner I don't mind, but let's see what everyone can come up with in terms of new badge design. Get your photoshops loaded and show us what you've got.

Haven't got photo shop (nor would know how to use it if i did!)

Bare with me.... A city crest badge next to a city robin badge, both at opposing 45 degree angles, joined together at the bottom right/left corners.

Anyone still with me ? I've got a City/England pin badge somewhere in the same design.

Haven't got photo shop (nor would know how to use it if i did!)

Bare with me.... A city crest badge next to a city robin badge, both at opposing 45 degree angles, joined together at the bottom right/left corners.

Anyone still with me ? I've got a City/England pin badge somewhere in the same design.

take a picture then

In an ideal world i would take the robin back but Maybe a compromise and a mix of the two badges?

It would not hurt to have it for our last season at Ashton gate?

A bit rough but the basic idea is there, just lose 1 unicorn, put the robin on the ball in it's place, keeping the rest of the crest then adding the bridge above, and add ''the robins'' text below, this then becomes a badge that represents Bristol and Bristol citys inner id, nick name and our mascott and the city of bristol...simples wink.gif

bages.jpg

That is quality CH, I like it best of both worlds.winner_third_h4h.gif

Cheers....

Obviously it's a rough idea but some real artist guru can re-draw that properly and do the architect idea

some justice but it's the best of both worlds, and would keep the fans happy who have tattoo's of both

badges over the years.......

Cheers....

Obviously it's a rough idea but some real artist guru can re-draw that properly and do the architect idea

some justice but it's the best of both worlds, and would keep the fans happy who have tattoo's of both

badges over the years.......

I say its great if were going to have to have robins and actually works well but I would have robins both sides and get rid of the football underneath them.

Don't we really need to be discussing a nick name and incorporate in into a new badge?

From what I can tell most people would be willing to ditch the robin providing a better alternative can be found. It may be that we end up sticking with the Robin, but I think now is an ideal opportunity to hunt through and consider other options, given SL's backing on the subject.

Problem is, its find one that everyone is happy with.

Maybe we can have a vote on 3 names, and we can merge the 1st and 3rd to form a coalition name, that seems to be a popular way of doings things. :)

This is an easy one to sort out. We must work through who we are.

We are red and from Bristol, we are pretty to watch , and are traditionally big in the top half of division two old money. My effort for you.

hannah-shine-3.jpg

Yeah I'd wear that on my chest anytime. :tongue:

Archived