IGNORED

Got To Love This Fan!

prankerd

my friends a big blackpool fan and in our conversation he said hollohead was better than ordinary coppell! and that he has big things ahead of him and believes he will manage one of the top 4 Premier League sides eventually.

he says this is the views of most of the pool fans ! you have got to love delusion when you have had no success for a long time :)

plus cardiff are easy and one dimensional

Hmmm... Holloway or Coppell?

Well I think we all know which one has had the most success in their football career.

...Unless the fan in question is talking about the 'media persona', as Coppell does tend to talk about football in interviews, rather than launch into a 'comedic' monologue that is designed to portray himself as a hybrid of Jethro and Confucious but in actual fact just makes him look like a prize TW*T!!

:tumbleweed:

my friends a big blackpool fan and in our conversation he said hollohead was better than ordinary coppell! and that he has big things ahead of him and believes he will manage one of the top 4 Premier League sides eventually.

he says this is the views of most of the pool fans ! you have got to love delusion when you have had no success for a long time smile.gif

plus cardiff are easy and one dimensional

pure gold!!!!!!

These clubs wont take a chance on Martin O Neil, David Moyes, Harry Redknapp (before he got Spurs there), Alan Curbishley when he was doing well, Sam Allardyce....BUT, they will take on that clown Bonehead!!!

hhahaha

Replace Holloway for Gary Johnson and Blackpool for Bristol is what a lot of fans and people connected to the club was saying about the formation Gary Johnson a couple of years ago.

At the time I felt I was a voice in the wildness when I didn't subscribe to all the hype surrounding GJ. Remmeber people on this site was saying that GJ was the best English Manager in the country with out a hint of irony.

EEEEEmmmmmm !!!! Interesting to see Hollowhead is one of the four favourites for the West Ham Job. How or why I know nothing but Sky reckons it,s between him, Grant, Alladyce or Dave Jones. No way is he a Prem manager. nono.gifnono.gif

I agree, but I did say the same about Tony Pulis.....

Archived