IGNORED

Andrew Surman

Sampson City Reds

If SC means what he says about doing nothing until he has seen the squad in pre-season then I would assume we can discount this and any other player as a possible signing. Speculation is fun but even more pointless than usual in the circumstances it seems.

Although Surman can play left mid or left back he is most effective in centre mid. Great passer

Do we need a new centre mid, prob not really, unless its one who scores goals, which isnt his strong point.

I spose if Hartley was on way out he would be a good replacememnt

I bet saints looks quite an attractive propostion to him now. He would go back to being big fish and they look very likely to feature at right end of that league next season if they can hold onto players. Once they get up they would no doubt be competitive again.

YES PLEASE! especially as they didn't make the pray-offs, may become available at a reduced price?? :fingerscrossed:

Saints are owned by a billionaire. They do not need to sell anybody, especially at a reduced price, any more than we have to sell Nicky because we didn't make the play offs. In any event, at the risk of repeating myself, SC has said he intends to do no business until he has seen the squad in pre-season.

Archived