IGNORED

Malasian Buisness Man Say 90 Million Pounds Not Coming My Way? Me Not Coming Then

Thing is Tan Sri Vincent Tan Chee Yioun is the money man. I don't see any comment from him or board position??

He is exactly that, the silent money.

Dato Chan Tien Ghee is the front man, he's MD of CMP, although a successful Malaysian property company, he's not even close to being in the same league as Vincent Tan, Dato is really a nobody, but the Cardiff thing was all his idea and he's convinced Vincent that this would be an exciting adventure, given the Malaysians crack like addiction of the EPL, but only as a money making opportunity, nothing more.

Dato is cluless about what it is to be an English (sorry taff) Football chairman, if he's to bring a Malaysian style of 'how to get things done' to Cardiff I'm gonna piss myself. I wonder if Vincent really knows what he's got into here, buying into Cardiff City FC as a money making opportunity just barmy.

Make no mistake, these guys don't cock about when it comes to money, they are single minded in their pursuit of wealth, Cardiff fans thinking they are gonna do a Chelsea, QPR or Man City are so far off the mark its fuuny. Vincent aint even that wealthy with a comparative paltry £535m, and hardly any of that is liquid assets, our very own SL blows him away.

I can see another Portsmouth happening, there's gonna be all sorts of dodgy dealings, the spivvy vultures which are football agents will get on like a house on fire with Dato, it's going to get messy. The FA should keep a close eye on them.

Dato Chan Tien Ghee is the front man, he's MD of CMP, although a successful Malaysian property company, he's not even close to being in the same league as Vincent Tan, Dato is really a nobody, but the Cardiff thing was all his idea and he's convinced Vincent that this would be an exciting adventure, given the Malaysians crack like addiction of the EPL, but only as a money making opportunity, nothing more.

Dato is cluless about what it is to be an English (sorry taff) Football chairman, if he's to bring a Malaysian style of 'how to get things done' to Cardiff I'm gonna piss myself. I wonder if Vincent really knows what he's got into here, buying into Cardiff City FC as a money making opportunity just barmy.

Make no mistake, these guys don't cock about when it comes to money, they are single minded in their pursuit of wealth, Cardiff fans thinking they are gonna do a Chelsea, QPR or Man City are so far off the mark its fuuny. Vincent aint even that wealthy with a comparative paltry £535m, and hardly any of that is liquid assets, our very own SL blows him away.

I can see another Portsmouth happening, there's gonna be all sorts of dodgy dealings, the spivvy vultures which are football agents will get on like a house on fire with Dato, it's going to get messy. The FA should keep a close eye on them.

Thanks for the detailed analysis. It does sound a bit like that chap who owned Pompey who actually turned out to have no money and soon sold up.

It will be interesting viewing for sure.

Thanks for that detailed analysis Cider Hider.

It's great that we have our own man in the Far East. Do you actually live in Malaysia?

Thing is the debts the debt.

Doesnt make much odds if they owe it to HRMC, Hammam or some bunch of chancer Malaysians. It will still need servicing and none of the people the debt is owed to on that list give a shit about the long term security of the club.

They might get out of trouble now but it will come back and bite them eventually as it has at Pompey.

Part of me quite wants them to buy Bellamy and any other ridiculously expensive signing they get linked with because it all adds to the debt that eventually has to be paid.

Thanks for that detailed analysis Cider Hider.

It's great that we have our own man in the Far East. Do you actually live in Malaysia?

I used to live in Penang, I spend about 4 months a year in the UK and the rest in Asia, Bangkok mostly, but I spend a lot of time in KL.

I used to live in Penang, I spend about 4 months a year in the UK and the rest in Asia, Bangkok mostly, but I spend a lot of time in KL.

Interesting.

Well, if you are right and we have another Portsmouth going on across the Severn, then we shall rely on expert commentary from you about the murky money men (and their front man) from you.

Thankfully our own Chairman is rather more straightforward and transparent - even if he is now a tax exile in Guernsey.

They will come out smelling of roses as per usual, Some teams are just lucky like that.

Steve Borley is a Cardiff fan through and through, he actively persued the Malaysian angle, as they were and still are his singular way of ousting Risdale.

I seriously doubt that this administration will be anything more than a status driven hobby, EVERYONE knows you can't really make money from football.

I hate to say it but I think Cardiff will be ok and that our wanting them to fail miserably is just that, wanting. It seems that they will get rid of Risdale, securing the manager and a large portion of their better players, dudiligence has been carried out in every aspect, unless there's a quick and easy way log making money from Cardiff City unknown to us all then I think that they will be in it for the forseable future, meaning more overspending, one things for sure they will be paying their HMRC paybill at the 5th time of asking. I am in no doubt that they would have got a further extension, should they have needed it. RIP Justice.

They will come out smelling of roses as per usual, Some teams are just lucky like that.

Steve Borley is a Cardiff fan through and through, he actively persued the Malaysian angle, as they were and still are his singular way of ousting Risdale.

I seriously doubt that this administration will be anything more than a status driven hobby, EVERYONE knows you can't really make money from football.

I hate to say it but I think Cardiff will be ok and that our wanting them to fail miserably is just that, wanting. It seems that they will get rid of Risdale, securing the manager and a large portion of their better players, dudiligence has been carried out in every aspect, unless there's a quick and easy way log making money from Cardiff City unknown to us all then I think that they will be in it for the forseable future, meaning more overspending, one things for sure they will be paying their HMRC paybill at the 5th time of asking. I am in no doubt that they would have got a further extension, should they have needed it. RIP Justice.

Especially as Preston's winding up date is now set for 23rd June, and any correspondence to them will be replied as "Away until 7th July" FWIH.

Well, if you are right and we have another Portsmouth going on across the Severn, then we shall rely on expert commentary from you about the murky money men (and their front man) from you.

Thankfully our own Chairman is rather more straightforward and transparent - even if he is now a tax exile in Guernsey.

Haha, I wouldn't say expert, I'm reading between the lines. guess we'll have to see though.

I could be wrong and Cardiff have done well in securing this backing, things could hardly have got worse for them, could they? On the brink of compulsory liquidation into oblivion? They were hardly in any position to negotiate any terms.

Cardiff can't be let off scott free, whoever wields the power and I don't know who this falls to tbh MUST dock them points, like you say 5 times they were given extensions, so are we to believe that all business can run their affairs this way and have absolutely no comeback whatsoever? Where is the deterrent??

If this is an acceptable way to behave then god bloody help this country. It's a joke. and hardly gives incentive to your average struggling tax paying Brit to pay theirs on time. What if we all behavied like Cthis Not paying your tax is just unaccpetable, expecially considering the wages they were splshing out each week, it's totally disgusting and makes me sick, vile club.

You know, if enough people write to their local MP and complain on this very subject then will be action taken I gaurentee you, do nothing and nothing will happen. I know its Cardiff and I hate them, but I would feel the same way if it was any other Club. There must be action taken against them, otherwise, like you say RIP justice.

Got those figures wrong, It think he's got close to £1bn, not £535m. Enough to bail Cardiff out should he choose to.

If he's that rich then buying into Cardiff and their debt is a pretty cheap way of getting hold of a premier league football club, I can see this making more and more sense, still doesn't excuse the HMRC decision to grant 4 extensions to winding up orders.

Archived