IGNORED

Cardiff Druggies!

22A

Now it's been claimed on here that at Ninnian Park, Stewards would watch home fans throw objects at visiting fans & players and if they missed, would retrieve the object and hand it back to be thrown again. Just read this;

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=217574&start=0&rid=0&S=fe42a07c0c5f71cdc2e387a6d42205e8

Coming into Cardiff train station, they had all their sniffer dogs, and a stupid amount of undercover police.

Anyway, as you can imagine, fan after fan was being caught. But they were decent enough to issue cautions to everyone, said it was stupid to have drugs on them, but let everyone (as far as i saw) onto the train, saying to enjoy the day, and even one of the boys got 8 of his pills back hehe.gif Now i know people will slate others for taking drugs etc, but i thought it was pretty funny/cool that the policeman said, ill caution you for there 10 but heres 8 back

I don't think condoning drug taking or dealing as funny and not in the slightest bit cool. If there is any scrap of evidence of coppers being bent they need shooting but it goes to prove my thought that the police at football are a complete waste of time, money and space.

It just goes to show it's one rule for the welsh and one for the English . I have been on trains with city supporters and the police have had sniffer dogs at the station and all the fans who had drugs on them were arrested and charged. Why is it able for Cardiff fans to get away with breaking the law.

Every village, town, city has their bullshitter.

You have to be pretty stupid to believe that class A drugs were handed back to them. 10 pills would be classed as dealing. And he would be having his arse looked at by Mr Big this morning in the nick.

Total bollocks.

Every village, town, city has their bullshitter.

You have to be pretty stupid to believe that class A drugs were handed back to them. 10 pills would be classed as dealing. And he would be having his arse looked at by Mr Big this morning in the nick.

Total bollocks.

Just what I was thinking

I don't think condoning drug taking or dealing as funny and not in the slightest bit cool. If there is any scrap of evidence of coppers being bent they need shooting but it goes to prove my thought that the police at football are a complete waste of time, money and space.

Quite Right too! As i sit here musing, with my double scotch, packet of B&H and vat of prozac. There's nothing remotely funny or cool about drugs, fill 'er up my good man. Tell me Landlord what do you think about Hypocrisy? Hic!

Archived