IGNORED

Wow! Where Are All The Rumours?

Tim S

I remember this time last season this forum was full of all sorts of rumours about who we are going to sign.

This season looking at the topics its all about Cardiff and Holloway!

You have to roll down towards the bottom before you see anything remotely related to transfers and thats a rumour that Hartley is off.

So where are all the rumours and "sources"? Its quite dull without them....!

I remember this time last season this forum was full of all sorts of rumours about who we are going to sign.

You have to roll down towards the bottom before you see anything remotely related to transfers and thats a rumour that Hartley is off.

Coppell killed any rumour talk off by saying that he wont sign any one till the team starts training and hes had a look

was thinking the same thing myself the other day.

there were rumours of every player SC had at reading but that was just complete speculation i'd wager. its relatively dead on here. something tells me its going to be one of the quietest summers transfer wise at AG for years. not saying thats a bad thing, i think SC knows what he's doing. wouldnt surpise me to see just a couple come in and 3 or 4 go out this summer. can see next eason being one of a work in progress with more of push being made acouple of years down the line.

SC's comments on wanting to have a look at whats already here, etc, etc backs this up. having said this surely SC knows already we need a left footer for the MF (we havent even got one on our books) and a GK??

Coppell killed any rumour talk off by saying that he wont sign any one till the team starts training and hes had a look

I thought he said in an ideal world that would be the case, or something similar.

Didn't seem to me that he ruled out earlier signings at all.

Archived