IGNORED

City Internationals

Then there was Dermot Curtis, Republic of Ireland.

In one game in the mid to late fifties, John Atyeo was playing for England, while Curtis was playing for the opposition.

Both Atyeo and Curtis scored for their respective teams.

How many time has that happened: -where CITY representatives, playing to the same international for opposing sides,have scored ?

I get the impression that 2 unrelated threads have been accidentally merged (no one would be ignorant enough to have merged these intentionally).disapointed2se.gif

The first post was asking about internationals who have played for City and who is the best ever City international ever. The second thread was asking about which City players have played in World Cup tournaments/been in WC squads.

2 different discussions, which is why this thread is now slightly confused.preacher.gif

I get the impression that 2 unrelated threads have been accidentally merged (no one would be ignorant enough to have merged these intentionally).disapointed2se.gif

The first post was asking about internationals who have played for City and who is the best ever City international ever. The second thread was asking about which City players have played in World Cup tournaments/been in WC squads.

2 different discussions, which is why this thread is now slightly confused.preacher.gif

In the original posting I cannot see any distinction drawn between the World Cup Competition on the one hand, and other international games played on the other.

In the original posting I cannot see any distinction drawn between the World Cup Competition on the one hand, and other international games played on the other.

Sorry, I should have pointed out that Chowie's post (now No 7 on this thread) began life as a brand new thread (No 1) about City payers who have featured in World Cup tournaments ie Joe Jordan/Luke Wilkshire etc.

Replies on that thread were soley about players in WC squads etc but since the thread was accidentallywhistle.gif merged it is a bit chaotic, especially since I started whinging about it!!

Archived